Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodland park, colorado
Small-medium sized town.
Good sized WallyWorld, plenty of fast food, Diamond RV park provides showers for  $5,  no Home Depot or Lowes, but some smaller contractor type places and HW stores. No place to refill propane.  Groceries at City Market and of course Walmart. 

Decent place,  lots of dispersed camping to the north of town off of Rampart Range road. 

great cell phone reception.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 5 users say Thank You to pnolans for this post:
WriterMs (08-29-2017), bigsallysmom (08-29-2017), frater secessus (08-27-2017), jimindenver (08-27-2017), Wabbit (08-27-2017)
Looks like they have a Tractor Supply Store and I think most if not all of them refill propane for you. A few places i've been, they were the only people in town that offered it.
I've learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Every Road Leads Home for this post:
AlasKen (09-15-2017), pnolans (08-27-2017)
(08-27-2017, 08:26 AM)Every Road Leads Home Wrote: Looks like they have a Tractor Supply Store and I think most if not all of them refill propane for you.  A few places i've been, they were the only people in town that offered it.

Good point,  I will check.  I  should have checked last Sunday,  the local HW stores were closed,  TSS was all that was open.  I  bought some HW there.
Add Thank You Reply
(08-27-2017, 08:26 AM)Every Road Leads Home Wrote: Looks like they have a Tractor Supply Store and I think most if not all of them refill propane for you.  A few places i've been, they were the only people in town that offered it.

You were right,  Tractor Supply does refills.

Thx
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to pnolans for this post:
AlasKen (09-15-2017), Every Road Leads Home (08-29-2017)