Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bed Fan - A Cool Idea!
Expensive to buy, but possibly a DIY project.

http://www.bedfan.com/bedfan_description.html?_vsrefdom=adwords&gclid=CjwKEAjwiqTNBRDV48OGlrLAk3ESJABrHfTKnZePvAqnWlYv0nYP3a1QCS9XVU8TGUW8tPulKXVGOBoCsr3w_wcB
Add Thank You Reply
Blows the farts right to your face...
-Zonie
Still Workin...
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to ZoNiE for this post:
sometimesido (09-02-2017)
Built a similar system using a 3" marine bildge blower and 3" vinyl duct, replace the marine bilge blower for a computer fan and a shroud and it becomes a quiet under sheet ventalation system.

Great Product, could be joined with a hydronic cooling system to deliver below-ambient temperature air.
Working to earn my CDL so I can get ahead & LIVE LIFE!

debitservus.wordpress.com

Time saved is Time Banked* & value added.  *in quality of life context.

Add Thank You Reply
Sheets are just a habit, easy to get used to just sleeping in the open air without bedclothes. Then a normal fan blows right on your skin.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to John61CT for this post:
slynne (09-05-2017)
that's exactly what I was thinking John ^. if it's that hot why do you have covers on. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
People are creatures of habit, many have done things the same way their whole lives, don't bother imagining different possibilities.

The farther back a habit goes into early childhood, the bigger the challenge it is to break.
Add Thank You Reply
(09-01-2017, 04:08 PM)ZoNiE Wrote: Blows the farts right to your face...

Perfect!
Add Thank You Reply
My brother in law has a bed fan (not sure what brand) and he likes it. Apparently the new foam mattresses run hot and the fan helps cool off...
Add Thank You Reply
Oh! that's an F, not a P!
My unfocused eyes and mind were headed in a whole different direction.....just woke up.
"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me"
-Fred Allen-
Add Thank You Reply
(09-01-2017, 04:08 PM)ZoNiE Wrote: Blows the farts right to your face...

How can methane affect my health?
Methane in its gas form is an asphyxiant, which in high concentrations may displace the oxygen supply you need for breathing, especially in confined spaces. Decreased oxygen can cause suffocation and loss of consciousness. It can also cause headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, and loss of coordination. Skin contact with liquid methane can cause frostbite.
If you think your health has been affected by exposure to methane, contact your health care professional.

Don't eat beans!
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cool breeze idea Motrukdriver 4 388 10-21-2017, 09:56 PM
Last Post: John61CT