Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RTArtCamp 2018
I'm sorry Bob but I know I just can't handle the whole art space project. I will be doing the wire jewelry classes we discussed. Looking forward to RTR this year. HUGS to you and Cody.
Add Thank You Reply
may I suggest if someone is going to step up and do this they say something quickly and not wait until the last minute. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Ditto, or bump
2015 RTR  adrian.schafgans@gmail.com
Add Thank You Reply
I would help, but I can only be there a few days...
Add Thank You Reply
Bob, I apologize, I was unable to get on the forum for a while and did not see your Call to Action. You posted about midnight last night that, due to lack of response, RTArt Camp won't happen. Okay, I'm the one who initiated it and emailed you about it before posting here, and I will take responsibility for everything you would like to see happen...the daily announcements, having people on hand for classes, activities, questions, all of it. Please tell me I'm not a day late. Sue
Add Thank You Reply
The following 7 users say Thank You to TheSun for this post:
Dutch Marc (12-11-2017), rm.w/aview (11-25-2017), mert6706 (11-08-2017), Kathleen (11-07-2017), Dream True (11-07-2017), highdesertranger (11-02-2017), ValerieP (11-02-2017)
(11-01-2017, 05:56 PM)akrvbob Wrote: No one has stepped up yet, so as of now, this is not going to happen--which is a shame!!

We can't wish it into reality, it's going to take some work.

Bob, please see my earlier response, and I'll send you an email, too.  I'm ready to take full responsibility for RTArt Camp.  I was just unable to get on the forum here for a while.  I will be there at RTR early.  Give us whatever area you can.  Thanks, Sue
Add Thank You Reply
No problem at all!! We'll get-r-done!!
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 6 users say Thank You to akrvbob for this post:
rm.w/aview (11-25-2017), Kathleen (11-07-2017), Linda Cripple-Creek (11-06-2017), Sonyatech (11-04-2017), ValerieP (11-02-2017), TheSun (11-02-2017)
(11-02-2017, 05:51 PM)akrvbob Wrote: No problem at all!! We'll get-r-done!!

Oh I am relieved!  I'm so looking forward to this.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to TheSun for this post:
Linda Cripple-Creek (11-06-2017), Sonyatech (11-04-2017), grammahugababy (11-03-2017)
Good news! The RTArt Camp thread has been moved up to Important Threads at the top of the page, so it will get more attention.

Speaking of attention...Bob will be selecting a spot for the RTArt Camp. I asked him for an area that might normally make up about a half dozen campsites, which I'd like to keep open for our work and play areas. Enough room that we can have a bunch of folding chairs for a circle or class.

Feel free to camp right near this studio area, or camp elsewhere and come by for activities. I will camp fairly close to the Art Camp.

So...about bringing attention to where RTArt Camp will be--I'm thinking about a sign, but I don't how I'd put it up. Ideas? Last January it was windy and rainy in Q, so I definitely want to make a durable sign.

Sue
Add Thank You Reply
Sue, the best sign board is made from Coroplast! it's that plastic stuff that election signs are made of.

Check with any sign company in your area and see if they have a scrap big enough to work for you.

It can be glued/taped/nailed or stapled to anything from a plant stake to a piece of 2x2.  Better yet, 2 pieces of wood so it doesn't sway in the breeze.
Worry is a misuse of imagination!

Build link: http://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/Thre...g-Arabella
Full-timer again as of November 24, 2015 - 14 glorious years on the road before that!

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Almost There for this post:
TheSun (11-07-2017)