Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van Dweller / Nomad T-Shirts
A while back I was approved for Amazons "Merch" program, which I was going to use for another project (that I never got around to). Basically, the merch program lets you design T-shirts that Amazon prints "on-demand."  As part of my approval, I had to upload T-Shirt design ASAP or I'd lose my account.  With that said, I uploaded a few simple designs related to Van Dwellers & Nomads.  Here's a description of what each says...

1)  Simply says "Van Dweller'
2)  "Will work for Amp Hours"
3)  "BLM Royalty"
4)  "Boondocker - Ask me what it's like to really be FREE!"

Each is available in mens, womens, and I think children's too, and in various colors. Although, I don't suspect there's a lot of toddlers willing to "work for amp hours."

You can find these at:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=w_bl_sl_s_a...eller+Gear

I don't see any reason why you couldn't use your own Amazon affiliate ID if you wanted to offer these in your own Amazon stores.

And finally... I was just having some fun here. If you have a proposed design that you'd like to see on a shirt, let me know. Maybe we can have some fun with it.  Also, should you have any questions about the process I went through to get accepted, PM me and I'll answer what I can.  If you are an artistic type, this might be a cool thing to do for some extra travel money.  

Be Well,

-T
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to UmpquaTim for this post:
FlowerGirl (11-03-2017), KathyC (09-11-2017), DLTooley (09-11-2017)
hahah, good stuff.

I think a good design would be a combination of 4 and 2: "Boondocker - Will Work for Ah"
frater/jason @ Quartzsite
blog | Promaster van | offtopic answers
"I would unite with anybody to do right; and with nobody to do wrong" F. Douglass
Add Thank You Reply
(09-10-2017, 03:59 PM)frater secessus Wrote: hahah, good stuff.  

I think a good design would be a combination of 4 and 2:  "Boondocker - Will Work for Ah"

Brilliant!
Add Thank You Reply
"Vantastic Living"

(taken from Bob's recent video, "Live for your last 5 seconds.")

When I first saw "BLM" my mind thought bowel movement. Been a long day. lol Not sure how "creative" I can be at the moment. haha
Exclamation And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. — Abraham Lincoln
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to CautionToTheWind for this post:
OutdoorFT (09-12-2017)
I have a couple of shirts that say "I live in a Van down by the River".

Maybe we need one that says "I live in a Van down by the Desert"!

Cool
Never trust a camp cook with lots of shiny new pans...
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to tx2sturgis for this post:
TXChinook (09-13-2017)
Plz don't take this the wrong way, but BLM these days also can be

Black Lives Matter....

i mean we all know what it means, but outside of our environment, we don't wanna create any negative or confusing issues.

Btw, I don't have a dog in the hunt, and I do not lean either direction....

But, my vote would be for fraters idea about boondockers working for amp hours!
Thx, Dan'l
Big plans, Mini budget!!!
Check out my build here: Sophia's Hauler
And on Fakebook, look for us at: @Sophias.Hauler
Add Thank You Reply
You need something for the urban nomads and vandwellers. Not everyone boondocks in the desert.
Add Thank You Reply
(09-20-2017, 12:49 PM)CityWoman Wrote: You need something for the urban nomads and vandwellers.  Not everyone boondocks in the desert.

A stealth camper tshirt would have the logo printed only on the inside. :-)
frater/jason @ Quartzsite
blog | Promaster van | offtopic answers
"I would unite with anybody to do right; and with nobody to do wrong" F. Douglass
Add Thank You Reply
The following 4 users say Thank You to frater secessus for this post:
Wabbit (12-04-2017), rvpopeye (09-21-2017), mayble (09-21-2017), Queen (09-21-2017)
(09-21-2017, 11:46 AM)frater secessus Wrote: A stealth camper tshirt would have the logo printed only on the inside. :-)
Baahaaahahaha!!!
“If the words you spoke appeared on your skin, would you still be beautiful?”
~ Auliq Ice
Add Thank You Reply
(09-20-2017, 12:23 PM)galladanb Wrote: Plz don't take this the wrong way, but BLM these days also can be

Black Lives Matter....

To be fair, I doubt even 5% of the US knows what the Bureau of Land Management is or what it does. Especially if they do not live in the West. 

PS--not only do we need a design for urban dwellers, but also for Easterners and Floridians.

Living in "Ziggy the Snail Shell" since May 2015
Add Thank You Reply