Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van Dweller / Nomad T-Shirts
(09-21-2017, 11:58 AM)lenny flank Wrote: To be fair, I doubt even 5% of the US knows what the Bureau of Land Management is or what it does. Especially if they do not live in the West. 

PS--not only do we need a design for urban dwellers, but also for Easterners and Floridians.

Tell ya what.  If someone feels inclined to do so and wants to create a new design, I'll create the next shirt based on design submissions in this forum.  For those without design skills, but a sharp wit, I'll pony up having an artist create something a bit more polished than what I can do.  Maybe we can collectively figure out which is most awesome via a poll.  After which, the winner gets their own free T-Shirt.   Thoughts?

-T
Add Thank You Reply
Bob already has some T shirts for sale that were designed a year or so ago.......
Stay Tuned
popeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC CRVL edition
12 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 4 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards! (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

1981 Travelcraft Class C - 23'
Add Thank You Reply
(09-21-2017, 12:44 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: Bob already has some T shirts for sale that were designed a year or so ago.......

A Bob Wells T-Shirt should be considered as required nomad gear anyway Smile I think we were just looking at having some fun with a homegrown idea for something new.  

-T
Add Thank You Reply
(09-10-2017, 02:17 PM)UmpquaTim Wrote: You can find these at:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=w_bl_sl_s_a...eller+Gear

That link is dead

“Lo, I would wander far away, I would lodge in the peace of the wilderness."
Add Thank You Reply
(12-04-2017, 10:52 AM)geogentry Wrote: That link is dead

Try this one: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_...L2LGUJYT77
"Having the gumption to live different and the sense to let everybody else live different.  That's the hardest thing, hands down." --- Alice Venable Middleton
Add Thank You Reply
(09-20-2017, 12:49 PM)CityWoman Wrote: You need something for the urban nomads and vandwellers.  Not everyone boondocks in the desert.

How about:

"Boondockers do it in the City"

Although for a purist, the word 'boondocks' means in the middle of nowhere.

Mess with their minds.... Tongue
Never trust a camp cook with lots of shiny new pans...
Add Thank You Reply
(09-20-2017, 12:23 PM)galladanb Wrote: ...Plz don't take this the wrong way, but BLM these days also can be

Black Lives Matter....

I didn't want a T-shirt until I saw this. Now a "BLM Royalty" t-shirt sounds awesome. However, my names Bryan, so that's what the "B" stands for....
96 Dodge Ram Van 3500 360 5.9L
Add Thank You Reply