Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favourite dog fur remover?
I have tried SO many products. The only thing that has come close to effective is that roller with the sticky tape that peels off. The sticky roller that you rinse after was useless, as were the rubber brushes, red velvet-like lint brush, etc. Even with the sticky brush there's stubborn fur left over. In the end, petting my seats with my hand does the trick best, though they get rather dirty from it. I just want clean seats! Haha.

What works for you guys?
Add Thank You Reply
What's my favorite dog fur remover? My wife! I have heard that if you wear a wet rubber glove, wipe,rinse in bucket of water, then repeat. I,m going to try it sometime.
Add Thank You Reply
The best product item I used for furniture was one similar to this except without a handle (Magic Lint Brush Pet Hair Remover Clothing with Swivel) https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Brush-Remov...B003ZFR5RS

Worked perfectly for me. Swip only one direction removing hair -- use hands to remove the opposite direction.
Exclamation And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. — Abraham Lincoln
Add Thank You Reply
I have also heard of the rubber dishwashing gloves and a kitchen sponge but have not tried as yet. I will test tomorrow since I have to clean my car anyway to sell!  I will report back!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Sleep for this post:
Free_to_be_me (09-24-2017)
Anyone using a hand vac??
Add Thank You Reply
^ I use a BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vac on the floor but it doesn't do worth a darn on furniture or vehicle seat.
1997 Class B Dodge van 3500.
Add Thank You Reply
A razor.  I shave my dog everyday. 

Big Grin Tongue

JUST KIDDING. 

After 45 years of owning dogs, I've learned to ignore it.  It is true, you do not want to visit me.  Unless you like dog fur.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to pnolans for this post:
mayble (09-27-2017)
The best item I ever used was a sponge I picked up at a pet store. That thing was priceless because of how great it worked. Alas, with a move, it got misplaced.
Add Thank You Reply
Nair?
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to WalkaboutTed for this post:
gsfish (11-27-2017)
A dampened hand...wipes up even stubborn cat hair!
Joni & co-pilot Timex

1989 24' Triple E - C   7.3L diesel
850W solar (I love electric stuff!)
Cool electric mobility scoot!!
Full-time boondocker (at the racetrack for this (2017/18) winter)

Add Thank You Reply