Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ehrenberg bound
Some people have much greater demands on their time than others and sometimes it's very difficult to contact them. So this is sort of a general posting to "Whom it may concern". Hannah and I will be leaving Elk City, Ok. 10/21/2017, Saturday morning, and heading south and west seeking warmer temps. Hope to arrive Ehrenberg by Saturday, 11/04/2017. Hoping to find some friends there.
In God I trust.  Everyone else has to earn it.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to ainley53 for this post:
rvpopeye (10-19-2017)
You just set it up for maximum sight seeing !
Have a nice relaxing trip , and Happy Trails To You and Hannah>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Stay Tuned
popeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC CRVL edition
12 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 4 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards! (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

1981 Travelcraft Class C - 23'
Add Thank You Reply
(10-19-2017, 01:19 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: You just set it up for maximum sight seeing  !
Have a nice relaxing trip , and Happy Trails To You and Hannah>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Actually this is my alternate route. I had originally planned to creep along I-40 to Santa Rosa, drop down to Socorro and then ride Hwy 60 all the way over to I-10 to Ehrenberg. But due to the low temps forcast for that route I decided to head southwest from Amarillo to Las Cruces and take I-10 and I-8 to Yuma, then up to Ehrenberg. The first route would have been MUCH more scenic. I can handle warmer weather much better than colder weather thanks to 42 years in Houston.
Add Thank You Reply
I may be there in mid Nov.... Planning on leaving Chandler, Az. on Nov. 2nd and headed to Lake Havasu to attend Jamie's Van build out get together. I have a kitchen pass valid until the 22nd of Nov.... Smile Depending how things go in Havasu, I may drop down and spend a few days in Ehrenberg before heading back to Chandler. I will be in a white Ram 1500 reg cab towing a small 5th wheel.

Either way, have a great/safe trip and hope to see you there! We will also be at the RTR.

-Mike
Life is tough. Its tougher if you are stupid.
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

2017 Dodge Ram 1500 reg cab 5.7L Hemi and 1993 18ft Kit Road Ranger 5th Wheel, 200w solar.
Add Thank You Reply
Wish I could say I’ll see you there! Have fun!
I'd like to give myself a few negative ratings, because I am such a big meanie. The forum won't allow it. Feel free!

Cyndi (made it across the cattle guard)
http://rvlyeverafter.blogspot.com/

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~ Adam Savage
Add Thank You Reply
(10-19-2017, 02:30 PM)DangerBird Wrote: I may be there in mid Nov.... Planning on leaving Chandler, Az. on Nov. 2nd and headed to Lake Havasu to attend Jamie's Van build out get together. I have a kitchen pass valid until the 22nd of Nov....  Smile  Depending how things go in Havasu, I may drop down and spend a few days in Ehrenberg before heading back to Chandler. I will be in a white Ram 1500 reg cab towing a small 5th wheel.

Either way, have a great/safe trip and hope to see you there! We will also be at the RTR.

-Mike

Might see you there...I'm up in Kingman and hope to go to the van build out get together...not because I have a van, but because I want to meet some people. Hopefully I have a job by then and can afford it (and have the days off)
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L
Cody & Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Find us: www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to DuneElliot for this post:
DangerBird (10-19-2017)
DangerBird, I've been kind of busy of late and am WAY BEHIND on this forum. What, where and when is Jamie's van build out? And what is a kitchen pass?
David
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to ainley53 for this post:
DangerBird (10-19-2017)
cyndi
Are you going to make it to RTR? If not, I'm going to be greatly disappointed.
David
Add Thank You Reply
Ainley53,

A kitchen pass is "permission" from my wife to go and have fun. She will be with me at the RTR. She is thinking it might be a little warm for her that early in Nov. She didn't know what a kitchen pass was either. Old military saying... Smile

Jamie's get together starts on Nov. 1st. Here is a link to his youtube video regarding the event with directions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rVYLwjPohs

Dune,

Hope you can make it. You are pretty close being in Kingman. Also, good luck on the job front!

-Mike
Life is tough. Its tougher if you are stupid.
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

2017 Dodge Ram 1500 reg cab 5.7L Hemi and 1993 18ft Kit Road Ranger 5th Wheel, 200w solar.
Add Thank You Reply
David, I'm not. Still at my mum's. I don't see that changing anytime soon. The van is ready to go, at a moment's notice, if anything changes.
I'd like to give myself a few negative ratings, because I am such a big meanie. The forum won't allow it. Feel free!

Cyndi (made it across the cattle guard)
http://rvlyeverafter.blogspot.com/

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~ Adam Savage
Add Thank You Reply