Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ehrenberg bound
(10-24-2017, 03:52 PM)DangerBird Wrote: Cool and congrats!!  Smile

Yeah, I'm very happy and excited. Let me know the exact location where this event is happening when you know.
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L
Cody & Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Find us: www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com
Add Thank You Reply
Jamie's get together starts on Nov. 1st. Here is a link to his youtube video regarding the event with directions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rVYLwjPohs

He has a gps location but looks pretty easy to find just west of the airport, west of 95 behind the walmart and home depot.
Life is tough. Its tougher if you are stupid.
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

2017 Dodge Ram 1500 reg cab 5.7L Hemi and 1993 18ft Kit Road Ranger 5th Wheel, 200w solar.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to DangerBird for this post:
ainley53 (10-24-2017)
Looking forward to meeting you all there! Coming on I-40 from Memphis.
Add Thank You Reply
I attended the Van Build last year. I have a feeling that like the RTR, there will be more people show up. The problem is parking places. The site is not that big of an area. I do plan on checking it out though.
GuitarVanMan
Have guitar will travel.
Add Thank You Reply
With the uneven ground, plants, and loose soil, there is limited parking. Some more parking is across an unmarked border with state trust land, that requires a $15/year (+credit card fee to buy online) permit, 14 days camping per year allowed. The police may stop by to check the state trust permits.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to blars for this post:
cyndi (10-25-2017)
(10-25-2017, 08:35 AM)blars Wrote: With the uneven ground, plants, and loose soil, there is limited parking.  Some more parking is across an unmarked border with state trust land, that requires a $15/year (+credit card fee to buy online) permit, 14 days camping per year allowed.  The police may stop by to check the state trust permits.

How does one know where this border is, exactly? Serious question. Not trying to be a smartass.
In God I trust.  Everyone else has to earn it.
Add Thank You Reply