Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Pocket mobile ebay plans
Usually "region" implies multiple states.

Where is this area? Doesn't Verizon at least have roaming agreements there?

Nationwide they do have the greatest geographical coverage, but ATT isn't that far behind.
Add Thank You Reply
Bowling Green KY. They do have roaming agreements with a local carrier. However it's has to be post paid service. I'm not aware of any prepaid service that can roam.
-----------------------------------------------------------
-My advice is always worth what you paid for it.
96 Dodge Ram B3500 - Work in progress.
Add Thank You Reply
(11-03-2017, 04:15 PM)Ken in Anaheim Wrote: Jim, according to the above; does that mean I could have web browsing, voice phone and texts for 12.33/mo ? Would that be able to handle running Netflix on ?.........................THANKS,  KinA

If you got native Verizon in your area then yes you could watch netflix. It depends on signal strength and such of course.

As far as Sprint and T-Mobile out in the boonies. There have been times that without them I would of had no signal or a very limited one. Even at that I thought I could drop them as Verizon and AT&T was good enough until I got into the Rockies where my system was developed for. Verizon was 2G and very congested. AT&T was 4G and a little better but still congested. Sprint was roaming off of the local towers and flying while T-Mobile was coming over the ranges from 30 miles away. It really was proof of concept for the system.
Sparky created, (Sparkles on some Saturday nights)  Max the Wonder puppy approved

2011 Ameri-lite 25 ft bunkhouse with 750w of solar and a 675 Ah bank
2003 Ford Expedition with 435w of tilting solar.
Add Thank You Reply
(11-04-2017, 01:47 AM)jimindenver Wrote: If you got native Verizon in your area then yes you could watch netflix. It depends on signal strength and such of course.

As far as Sprint and T-Mobile out in the boonies. There have been times that without them I would of had no signal or a very limited one. Even at that I thought I could drop them as Verizon and AT&T was good enough until I got into the Rockies where my system was developed for. Verizon was 2G and very congested. AT&T was 4G and a little better but still congested. Sprint was roaming off of the local towers and flying while T-Mobile was coming over the ranges from 30 miles away. It really was proof of concept for the syste
You seem to know a lot about cell phone reception, where can I explore in the USA, location and/or cordinates, without cell phone coverage?  Even going somewhere that is limited to only 2G sounds good?
Add Thank You Reply
Greenbank WV

Why would you want that? Torture the kids?
Add Thank You Reply
so what is the $5 data? It apparently isn't a legit thing cause I cant find it.
Add Thank You Reply
Verizon 3G
http://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/show...?tid=16510
Add Thank You Reply
(11-04-2017, 02:11 AM)Ralph Furley Wrote: You seem to know a lot about cell phone reception, where can I explore in the USA, location and/or cordinates, without cell phone coverage?  Even going somewhere that is limited to only 2G sounds good?

Okay. I was at the bottom of a jeep trail on FR 549 off of 525C between Cottonwood and Sedona. Verizon and AT&T were very challenged by the terrain, Sprint and T-Mobile were not there at all. Now get up top and the big boys improved but nothing like Sprint that ran at near 30 Mbps down.

In Prescott I had a site with rock outcrops on three sides with the forth side pointed away from town. It took the booster set up even to get a weak signal on AT&T.

The Grand Canyon and that whole area is very challenging due to the fact that most of it is on local towers. It use be considered a dead zone until Verizon bought up some small company/s and have a tower at the south rim.

Getting out of range in the Rockies is easy due to mountain ranges blocking signals and small companies controlling whole areas. As I scouted out new sites I ran all the hotspots without the booster and found places that there was no internet like Kenosha pass. I may have been able to get a signal on one of the hotspots with the booster gear, other places have shown no internet until I set up the antenna.
Sparky created, (Sparkles on some Saturday nights)  Max the Wonder puppy approved

Add Thank You Reply
A few days ago I tried texting someone and it did not go through. I sent them a PM to send one my way and never got anything via the phone. Yesterday I tried to make a call and it didn't go through and called my number and it said not in service. huh?

I got a hold of CS on line chat and they reset up the account. I asked what happened and they said the account did not renew. Oddly it wouldn't have renewed for two more weeks. I wondered why I wasn't getting any responses to my ads.

Add Thank You Reply
That is strange about the account renew...

and more deal:
Redpocket 1K Talk + Unlimited Text + 1K MB data / month -- 12 month for $165 @ ebay
https://slickdeals.net/f/10804379-redpoc...r-165-ebay

On that thread is people talking about lower price on black Friday.
Veteran's benefits:https://www.benefits.va.gov/benefits/
Apply: http://www.benefits.va.gov/BENEFITS/Applying.asp
PM me
Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tethering on T-Mobile (Unlimited Data Plans) East 21 5,824 09-24-2015, 01:54 AM
Last Post: offroad
  Cheap Verizon Unlimited Data plans on Ebay cyndi 4 1,902 10-24-2014, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Lovemy dogs