Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trash left in Cottonwood AZ
Pack it in, pack it out.
“The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.” – Samuel Johnson   
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to duckwonder for this post:
highdesertranger (10-24-2017)
(10-23-2017, 12:05 AM)bullfrog Wrote: I feel the urge to listen to "Alice's Restaurant" for some strange reason.

I've been thinking that since I started reading this thread ....
"Having the gumption to live different and the sense to let everybody else live different.  That's the hardest thing, hands down." --- Alice Venable Middleton
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Thirsty Boots Nomad for this post:
bullfrog (10-24-2017)
This is a universal problem. Groups volunteer with clean up days. Maybe we could get Glad to donate free garbage bags for PR , with printing on them, Squat the planet, I mean Save the planet. Lol.
Maybe a boondockers or CRVL PR program to promote goodwill in local communities, boondocking sites, once a year? If the Hell's Angels can promote toy drives...
Give back to society. Awareness program for trash pickup handing out leaflets. We are the ones with the most to gain and lose.
Minivanmotoman,  Absolutely Positively.
Crystal Blue Persuasion, music video
https://youtu.be/XDl8ZPm3GrU
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Minivanmotoman for this post:
waldenbound (10-24-2017)
Okay, I was wrong to believe what was written on FB and really HOPE it wasn't boondockers. I don't have a rig yet but hope to join in on this lifestyle, at least part time, and I certainly hope that whoever these litter bugs are don't ruin it for everyone else.
Add Thank You Reply
(10-24-2017, 05:34 PM)casper Wrote: Zardor
exactly what is your reason for blaming "meth people" as the cause of this problem? It sounds a lot like those van dwellers did it. We should not condemn others without proof, or just because you disagree with 

It sounds like? I've recently been to that campsite and have seen first hand who was there. Also while I was there I spoke with 2 other campers. When I complained about how dirty my campsite was I got an earful about what goes on there. The funny thing is as I was packing up camp another two young guys came by and wanted to know how expensive my weboost antenna and solar panels looked and then joked about them getting stolen. I was like no I'm out of here. As I left I stopped to get gas at the gas station by Wal-Mart. That attendant confirmed my fears about that place and told me of other incidents she had heard of and that she would never go there. That was just my last visit, the time before there was another incident were the fire department and police came out because someone had gotten beat up. Maybe its not all meth heads, but something isnt right in that place. Camp at your own risk. I wont ever go there again.
1998 Tioga Phoenix flyer 24ft class c with a 1000 watts of solar.
Add Thank You Reply