Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTR Prospecting Seminar
bump. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Hey HDR,

Is this off topic? If so feel free to delete. Someone gave me this pan/sieve thing and I'm thinking it is for prospecting but I'm not sure of the purpose exactly. I'm getting a pretty good pile of equipment considering that there isn't any gold even remotely in my area and I'm not free to go to where the gold is waiting for me to find it.

Guy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"We're all bozos on the bus, so might as well sit back and enjoy the ride."

Wavy Gravy

Add Thank You Reply
well it's a sieve and I have never seen one like that, but it will classify material. back in the day ours where all homemade, a wood frame with different size screen. you need to get out here and we can dig some color. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
HDR or Mike is a great example of exactly what he does you gotta check out what he does with water and buckets of earth, Thanks Mike.
2015 RTR  adrian.schafgans@gmail.com
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to wagoneer for this post:
highdesertranger (11-10-2017)
How exciting! I've been reading posts and this will be my first RTR.  I have to say, this is something I'm really looking forward to.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to BarodaJoe for this post:
highdesertranger (11-12-2017)
This sounds like fun.  When is it? How do I sign up?
Add Thank You Reply
Bob will release the final schedule soon, I know but am sworn to secrecy, LOL. the sign up will be after the orientation seminar which is the first seminar. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to highdesertranger for this post:
Sonyatech (12-04-2017)
bump. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Hey watch it on the bumps , I'm getting carsick !

Wish I was there for your "show". Cool
Stay Tuned
popeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC CRVL edition
12 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 4 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards! (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

1981 Travelcraft Class C - 23'
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
highdesertranger (11-26-2017)
(11-14-2017, 01:56 PM)highdesertranger Wrote: ...the sign up will be after the orientation seminar which is the first seminar...

Will I be trampled by the mob?
Research your own experience; absorb what is useful, reject what is useless and add what is essentially your own.  ~ Bruce Lee

My new blog and discussion!  http://mebelikemeare.com
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Headache for this post:
highdesertranger (11-26-2017)