Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTR Prospecting Seminar
the best way I found to dry the soil was corrugated tin. we would lay out two 10 foot sheets on the feed end of the dry washer, we would then dig enough to spread over the tin about 2 inches deep. once we spread it out we would go dig some more this gave the first batch enough time to dry out and we would have another run waiting in buckets. we would just keep doing this all day. however once you get in the 40% or above moisture content it takes to long to dry. that's when you need a butt load of tin. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
blmkid
History has a way of repeating itself. Hopefully I don't injure someone on my RIDE over there.

Hope I can make the "first forty" with my GPAA Gold Pan (it's plastic, green, a nice one).

I've got one of those.  Just made me a note to bring it. Smile
Cindy, Cleo & Joe
27' Tioga with a Triton v10 under the hood
RoamingRaven.com
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Roaming_Raven for this post:
highdesertranger (12-16-2017)
Bump. I have increased the number of pay dirt bags to 60. I will make an announcement at the orientation seminar(1st seminar) on where to sign up. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to highdesertranger for this post:
gsfish (12-25-2017), Burbanlife (12-25-2017)
That is very cool HDR, hope the wife and I can make it there , it would be our first RTR experience.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Burbanlife for this post:
highdesertranger (12-25-2017)
I've always felt that you can't have too many dirt bags.

Guy
"We're all bozos on the bus, so might as well sit back and enjoy the ride."

Wavy Gravy

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to gsfish for this post:
haha. good one Guy. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Many thxs HDST never tried my luck in prospecting before. Looking forward to meeting you at the RTR and maybe when there’s a spot try my luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Dutch Marc for this post:
Heya highdesertranger, wondering how much of your income comes from your prospecting skills? Can you make a living off of it in the right areas, etc.?
Add Thank You Reply
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
They never answer THAT question !

Try "Are you a happy prospector?"
Stay Tuned
popeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC CRVL edition
12 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 4 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards! (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

1981 Travelcraft Class C - 23'
Add Thank You Reply
HDR I tried to get more information at the orientation but no one knew where you went. They told me where your camp was but I can't walk there. I'll still go to your seminar but wanted to be official and sign up.
Research your own experience; absorb what is useful, reject what is useless and add what is essentially your own.  ~ Bruce Lee

My new blog and discussion!  http://mebelikemeare.com
Add Thank You Reply