Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suaoki solar generator
(11-01-2017, 06:38 PM)John61CT Wrote: RossCoe, please look at the above to see if any conflicts with your understanding.

Ball's in your court if you are willing to go to the trouble of confirming actual wH capacity, with the tools and protocol outlined in my post above #54

Looks about right John.  If I get the tools you suggested, I will look into scientifically testing and documenting.  Until then, I'll keep tabs on how much usage I get on various things, and how long it takes to charge via car and wall charges.  Won't be for a while for the results of my unscientific testing.  Thank you for all your efforts in helping to understand this little guy.

I feel this will work for my needs now, camping and just ordinary daily living and traveling, back up for bad weather loss of power, and even using a computer traveling in the car.  Perfect until I need something bigger and more comprehensive for a traveling lifestyle.
Add Thank You Reply
And be aware the best case scenario may be 300 deep cycles in total, so best to do less testing with objective results.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to John61CT for this post:
RossCoe (11-02-2017)
It's been awhile since I posted this thread. But I just ordered another piece to my puzzle of traveling power. I hope it is not a joke or piece of junk, but I took the chance on ebay for the sum of $14.68, hard to believe, for this 50 W Watt 12V Elfeland Flexible Solar Panel + Wire For RV Boat Battery Charger. If it's for real, it will arrive the first week in Dec. The seller is in the US, and it is new, so I will let you know how it goes. Also bought thru paypal for another layer of protection. I figured if it is for real, great deal, and if not only a $15 loss.
Add Thank You Reply
(11-27-2017, 01:49 PM)RossCoe Wrote: It's been awhile since I posted this thread. But I just ordered another piece to my puzzle of traveling power. I hope it is not a joke or piece of junk, but I took the chance on ebay for the sum of $14.68, hard to believe, for this 50 W Watt 12V Elfeland Flexible Solar Panel + Wire For RV Boat Battery Charger. If it's for real, it will arrive the first week in Dec. The seller is in the US, and it is new, so I will let you know how it goes. Also bought thru paypal for another layer of protection. I figured if it is for real, great deal, and if not only a $15 loss.

Yes if it works good score, usually over $100.
Add Thank You Reply
Went to my ebay page and this was on my purchase page with 1 item listed as being sold by seller.

"We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter."

Looks like someone made a mistake, but will honor my purchase!! Fingers crossed.
Add Thank You Reply
If seller gives any excuses, bail and get your refund, likely pulled as a scammer
Add Thank You Reply
(11-27-2017, 08:30 PM)John61CT Wrote: If seller gives any excuses,  bail and get your refund,  likely pulled as a scammer

Well, it took a month to sort out.  Turned out to be a fraudulent sale, just got a refund from ebay today.  It was worth a shot Smile

Good news is I am up for trying again.  Same panel, different seller with 100% feedback, $45.  Still a great price.  Wish me luck.

Also, I won't make it to the RTR this year.  Hubby decided at the last minute to rent a place in Hilton Head.  I love it there, so no complaints from me.  I'll still be warm if the weather cooperates.  The important thing is I am not in the northeast for winter!!!!  Maybe next year.  Hope you all have a great time and learn lots of good stuff.  As always I will be following and wishing <3.
Add Thank You Reply
Forgot to add free shipping!
Add Thank You Reply
Same song and dance. Transaction cancelled and refunded. Getting tired of this. Happy New Year everybody. Enjoy the RTR. Smile
Add Thank You Reply