Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm up for a adventure, single male 42. In southern california but can travel west
I would like to have somene fun to travel with...I dont have a home because I keep moving around every month for 2 years since my pets passed and I can work anyplace I need to..I just do part time in the SUV 80% in airbnb places...I have no idea what my future is but I wont last full time being away from the coast.  I never really get to see the rest of the country because I am not traveling with anyone and it would drive me nuts to be in the mountains, desert, just by myself. I work off the internet and even just my phone and only need about 20 hours of wifi a week to get my work done my cell  plan works most places. I dont have pets or kids.  I have suv but would get a van if I was going to use it enough. Id like to do some tent camping also havnt done that in 20 years. I am not wealthy but I have income and do not need anything from anyone.  I am a non smoker, vegan, dont care if others are vegan or not, I go to see bands OFTEN, most of my travels involve going to see my fav bands around the country by car or train.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Single 36 year old male, Looking for someone who I connect with. Dwade81 0 671 05-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Dwade81
  welcome travel companions to California from Florida but in no hurry atruefriend 1 2,548 11-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Last Post: rvwandering
  Single/Male/57 years old/...... tjrustic 0 2,115 08-24-2014, 08:10 AM
Last Post: tjrustic