Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage Pickup Camper Shell?
aw come on aren't you going to ask what parts? or why would we pay 2k for a 43 year old truck? highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
I'm thinking awesome bumper with winch to start. Maybe a vintage canvas water bag? Getting warm? OH! A nice camper shell or slide in!!

"We're all bozos on the bus, so might as well sit back and enjoy the ride."

Wavy Gravy

Add Thank You Reply
(11-11-2017, 12:36 PM)Grizzly708 Wrote: "There are several for sale on craigslist in Spokane.  If your looking for some old school cool, there is a couple of Alaskan truck campers."

Yes, checked out Spokane CL...
Yikes, what sticker shock!  I am only just beginning to learn what I will need to tow a cargo trailer to my new digs in another state.  I need plenty of torque (new concept) and three quarter ton with tow package or heavy duty chassis
to handle proper added hitch that the right term? 

Plenty of reasonably priced half tons, especially F100s etc, but once you step up the price sky rockets... Huh

Not much out there with a camper shell.  I will need the shell to camp/sleep in en route, otherwise I fear loss
of contents of cargo trailer.  Can't risk that!

It is a good thing I've got months to learn what it is, exactly, that I need.
Thanks for tips/advice.
Rolleyes Charlotte
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Camper shell offgassing CatCaretaker 3 601 09-29-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: wheels
  Thinking of buying a utility shell for a stealth/adventure vehicle camper. Telcobilly 315 126,418 06-28-2017, 05:29 PM
Last Post: highdesertranger
  dealer recommendation for pickup camper shell? pnolans 11 2,207 09-26-2016, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Queen