Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOMEN' FORUM: Made It To Quartzsite!
I just traveled from NY state to AZ on my own, except for the last leg of the trip from Williams to AZ from where I had a traveling buddy, another solo female vandweller. I'm in Quartzsite now for the season. It's been a journey! Would love to meet up with other like minded female vandwellers! (I'm not online everyday so it may take a bit to respond.)

Mary Ellen
"Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame." ~ Erica Jong
Add Thank You Reply
The following 4 users say Thank You to CoachOnTheRoad for this post:
JannaB (11-23-2017), Cancan (11-18-2017), Nissi (11-10-2017), Lesquire (11-06-2017)
(11-03-2017, 03:54 PM) Wrote: Cool!
If you get bored there is a group at Lake Havasu at the Van Build Party.

You know I thought about that, I'm just so road weary gonna stay put for a bit! Thanks!
"Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame." ~ Erica Jong
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to CoachOnTheRoad for this post:
Cammalu (11-03-2017)
How long did it take you to get there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
Have fun!
Exclamation And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. — Abraham Lincoln
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to CautionToTheWind for this post:
CoachOnTheRoad (11-04-2017)
(11-03-2017, 06:07 PM)Kia girl Wrote: How long did it take you to get there?

I think it was 9 days to get to AZ, but I stayed put in Flagstaff until a few days ago. This Northeastern gal isn't used to the heat!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to CoachOnTheRoad for this post:
Lesquire (11-06-2017), JustACarSoFar (11-04-2017)
That is good to know. I was trying to figure out about how long it may take me. I hear you about the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Kia girl for this post:
JustACarSoFar (11-04-2017)
(11-03-2017, 03:16 PM)CoachOnTheRoad Wrote: I just traveled from NY state to AZ on my own, except for the last leg of the trip from Williams to AZ from where I had a traveling buddy, another solo female vandweller. I'm in Quartzsite now for the season. It's been a journey! Would love to meet up with other like minded female vandwellers! (I'm not online everyday so it may take a bit to respond.)

Mary Ellen

Are you still in Q? I’m in Tombstone looking for my next place to go and would be interested in meeting up.
Add Thank You Reply
(11-03-2017, 03:16 PM)CoachOnTheRoad Wrote: I just traveled from NY state to AZ on my own, except for the last leg of the trip from Williams to AZ from where I had a traveling buddy, another solo female vandweller. I'm in Quartzsite now for the season. It's been a journey! Would love to meet up with other like minded female vandwellers! (I'm not online everyday so it may take a bit to respond.)

Mary Ellen

I am at the LTVA Tyson Wells. I come into town periodically and I would be open to meeting you in town. I have been traveling for 8 mos and would like to meet more fellow female travelers.

Janette and JJ (dog)
Add Thank You Reply
Super women! I'm in Eberg. Hope to chat with someone. If I don't answer my battery temporarily dead. In old white cargo past Hannah the bus about 1m
Add Thank You Reply
(11-18-2017, 07:15 PM)Cancan Wrote: Super women! I'm in Eberg. Hope to chat with someone. If I don't answer my battery temporarily dead. In old white cargo past Hannah the bus about 1m

Are you there through next Thursday?  I'll be coming for just a day on my way to Cali.
Driving "Ms Daisy"
2005  30 ft Class C "Sunseeker" (literally and figuratively)  
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RVing Women Quartzsite Gathering cyndi 0 1,986 11-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Last Post: cyndi