Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOMEN' FORUM: Made It To Quartzsite!
(11-17-2017, 10:40 AM)Jchapman Wrote: I am at the LTVA Tyson Wells. I come into town periodically and I would be open to meeting you in town. I have been traveling for 8 mos and would like to meet more fellow female travelers.

Janette and JJ (dog)

I decided to head down to Yuma and will be in Q for the RTR. Perhaps we can meet then? I’m yogalebrity on instagram. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
So jealous. I have another 5 or 6 weeks before I get there!
Add Thank You Reply
Hi, I just joined. My name is Lynn. Im in Quartsite and looking for people I can camp near. Where ate you? I am alone here at the RTR spot. Lost! Thank you
Add Thank You Reply
Have you watched bobs new video about the RTR? Lots of information. Good luck, hope you find someone soon.
Explore, Dream, Discover 
Add Thank You Reply
(11-23-2017, 10:38 PM)luvthebeach34@yahoo.com Wrote: Hi, I just joined. My name is Lynn. Im in Quartsite and looking for people I can camp near. Where ate you? I am alone here at the RTR spot. Lost! Thank you

Hi Lynn!

I know it's hard to be out there and not find members of the "tribe" Smile

I'm currently about an hour from Qsite staying in the dunes.  I plan on attending the RTR (my first) and wanted to stop in Qsite and Ehrenberg to scope them out and get the lay of the land as I've only stopped for gas at both of these locations on prior trips to Cali.  I checked out Ehrenberg on my way  (but couldn't find the Thanksgiving dinner group ... no GPS or directions given but was able to find an open area off frontage rd. that Bob had mentioned on an earlier Thanksgiving post) and saw quite a few people dispersed camping.  Nice to have found that area for future camping trips.  Because I didn't have time to go to the RTR site on the way out to the dunes, I'm planning on going tomorrow ... Saturday, and staying through Sunday.  PM me if you get this and are still there and want to meet up.  Please include GPS coordinates or specific directions  of your location ... my rig is very long and it's too big to go searching and searching as I did in Ehrenberg.  FYI ... I'm a beach person, tooSmile
Driving "Ms Daisy"
2005  30 ft Class C "Sunseeker" (literally and figuratively)  
Add Thank You Reply
So tempted to drive out for the day just to meet up with you all.
Add Thank You Reply
(11-24-2017, 08:53 PM)GypsySpirit Wrote: So tempted to drive out for the day just to meet up with you all.

Hey Gypsy!

If you're not far and can swing the gas, treat yourself to a nice road tripSmile  I love road trips myself ... prefer them over flying any day.
Driving "Ms Daisy"
Add Thank You Reply
Made it to the RTR Qsite area.  Anyone here?  I'm all the way at the end where it dead ends ...2 vans on the right corner ...I turned right at the dead end where there's a clearing.
Driving "Ms Daisy"
Add Thank You Reply
(11-25-2017, 10:50 AM)Ms Daisy Wrote: Hey Gypsy!

If you're not far and can swing the gas, treat yourself to a nice road tripSmile  I love road trips myself ... prefer them over flying any day.

Only a couple of hours if I"m not pulling the trailer.  I'll check my schedule for the week and see if I can make this work.  Will keep you posted!
Add Thank You Reply
I am in Ehrenberg looking for some folks to camp near. Hanging out at Flying J now in a tan Toyota Sienna if anyone is around.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RVing Women Quartzsite Gathering cyndi 0 1,985 11-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Last Post: cyndi