Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women Only: Travel together to RTR via I-10? [split from W-RTR]
HELLO,
I Would like to find someone to caravan with , leaving around  December 31st --January 1, 2, 3,... but that could change due to changing weather.

I am about 50 miles from Denver, Colorado.  Newbie and would  like the security of someone  that knows the ropes a bit better than I do. Man or woman---I'm not picky... Smile   I  drive somewhat slow 60-65. And stop if I see something interesting  (not often, I'm anxious to get to the rtr.

I am in my early 60's, fun, calm, and peaceful, and  easy to get along with.  I am unable to check email a lot, but will check back tmrw.  and after the 25th.. In a class B. Thanks for reading.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to flying free for this post:
JustACarSoFar (12-22-2017)
Anyone want to travel together along I-10? I'll be arriving in Lordsburg New Mexico on the first or second, overnighting there (it's free).
Thanks!
Lisa
Canine co-pilots Mimi and Maka
94 Dodge Ram high top van
71 Yellowstone 19' travel trailer 
Add Thank You Reply
Brick 
(11-05-2017, 10:38 AM)Shift Chick Wrote: Anyone coming from the Florida  or east coast to run along I-10??
Hello Shift Chick and other women vanners. It's December 28, 2017. Has your caravan already left for the RTR? I live in FL, and want to go with other women. I have a minivan, 65 years young. I am a newcomer and just learning how this forum works.
Add Thank You Reply
Vic Tanner, Shift Chick and others: I can join up with the caravan in Lordsburg New Mexico on I-10 on January 2nd or 3rd. I sure would feel better traveling with others, since I'll be towing a trailer for the first time and I'm kinda nervous.
Aloha!
Lisa
Canine co-pilots Mimi and Maka
94 Dodge Ram high top van
71 Yellowstone 19' travel trailer 
Add Thank You Reply
Ok so if anybody is still looking for somebody to travel with then we are in Dallas Texas now and heading to the rtr. We are taking i-20 to I-10. We would enjoy more company for anybody that would like to join us. Just message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
I am going to try to make it the last couple of days on the regular RTR and then for sure the WRTR. I will be driving down from Portland Oregon in a 2013 KIA Soul. This will be my first time attending and would be interested if anyone else is coming from my area or close to me? I am a 59yr young woman with limited mobility due to really bad knee's. Cool
Kim
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women Only: Power Tools [split from W-RTR] yo rockie 25 896 12-28-2017, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Nissi