Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message from forum staff regarding sexual assault
Have a dog that bites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2008 Ford F250 and a 30ft Springdale Travel Trailer. Happily full time since 7/2016.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
Kia girl (11-09-2017)
(11-09-2017, 01:14 PM)tx2sturgis Wrote: Really? I had no idea we felt this way.

Yeah TELLING anyone to DO something usually doesn't work. 

ASKING for help works quite often.
Gee I didn't know either! But she really brings home how careful we must be and be on guard because she jumps to conclusions about men way too easily. Better to stay away from those who feel qualified to psychoanalyze and condemn 50% of the population with one comment and no Phd in psychology.
Add Thank You Reply
And here it comes.... what we knew would come if this was posted on the general forum. Let's all blame the THREE victims and ignore the fact that he went in hiding after the fact then came out and apologized to each woman for what he DID.

Yes, of course all the women were lying and this poor jerk who admitted he did it is now turned into the victim.

Typical disgusting response.
YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
The following 15 users say Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
DesertRose (01-08-2018), scooterdog (11-19-2017), slynne (11-13-2017), ladybugrules (11-13-2017), Biscuit1001 (11-12-2017), heron (11-10-2017), Txjaybird (11-09-2017), Pomegranate (11-09-2017), Ms Daisy (11-09-2017), Sonyatech (11-09-2017), Stretch (11-09-2017), CautionToTheWind (11-09-2017), KathyC (11-09-2017), RoamingKat (11-09-2017), JustACarSoFar (11-09-2017)
Where is all this information at? I for one would like to read about it since the facts aren't on this forum, just hearsay. I'm really wondering what actually happened...
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to vanman2300 for this post:
Linda Cripple-Creek (11-09-2017)
ok I deleted a bunch of post from this thread. this is not funny, any smart ass remarks will be deleted or if you quote a smart ass remark. we are trying to get facts not hearsay. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
The following 6 users say Thank You to highdesertranger for this post:
ladybugrules (11-13-2017), rm.w/aview (11-13-2017), Biscuit1001 (11-12-2017), Grizzly708 (11-10-2017), JustACarSoFar (11-09-2017), cyndi (11-09-2017)
HDR I can't understand why one of the moderators just can't verify what was done and said. It's easily done with a phone call or two. The delay is making things look very bad and getting worse.

YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
(11-09-2017, 02:47 PM)Cammalu Wrote: HDR I can't understand why one of the moderators just can't verify what was done and said. It's easily done with a phone call or two.  The delay is making things look very bad and getting worse.

Cammalu, verifying what was said and done is just not that easy. The truth is most likely a combination of all stories and may never be known.

And even if all sides agreed upon one single version, the truth is open to interpretation by the person listening/reading it.
Worry is a misuse of imagination!

Build link: http://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/Thre...g-Arabella
Full-timer again as of November 24, 2015 - 14 glorious years on the road before that!

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Almost There for this post:
Ms Linda (11-09-2017)
Yes, it's very easy.

YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
We really can't go around pointing fingers. The accusers themselves aren't identifying the perpetrator, as far as I can tell.

Personally, I know 3 Jake's that have attended at least one RTR. That doesn't even include the 4 legged dogs.

Do I THINK I know who the accused is? Yep, I THINK I do. THINK!!!
Does that mean I can name him on a public forum? No! I have no proof.
Can we ask him to not attend the RTR? YES! Absolutely!
If he chooses to camp on BLM land in close proximity to he RTR can we force him to leave? No.
Can we shun him? Make him feel/know that he's unwelcome? Yes.

Can someone provide a link to the discussion in the other forum? I looked and even searched using different key words and couldn't find anything.
I'd like to give myself a few negative ratings, because I am such a big meanie. The forum won't allow it. Feel free!

Cyndi (made it across the cattle guard)
http://rvlyeverafter.blogspot.com/

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~ Adam Savage
Add Thank You Reply
Cyndi, if you aren't a member on that forum you can't see the woman's forum where it is. It's invisible. Men can't see the woman's forum at all as it's invisible to all of them - even the forum owner can't see it. If you join that forum you will still have to make it known you want to be added to the woman's forum for an admin to add you. There is only one person that can do that and it's not me.

YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply