Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Toy Hauler
Forgive me, Lol!!!  I know nothing except the following.  My neighbor is selling it (elderly). He doesn't know I'm posting this, although I've given him this website address.  Out of curiosity, I thought I'd mention it.  I have no idea if this is something someone would be interested in converting.  He is an honorable man in so many ways I could not even begin to count, as well as very clean and organized within his home. It's been my observation that these attributes usually carry-over into all aspects of one's life, ie: the condition of his toy-hauler.  Located in Central California.
Please let me know what other information you need?  Thank You.

Add Thank You Reply
got any pics? how large? highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Has he posted it anywhere you can link too?
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
Snap some pics! lol :-)
Exclamation And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. — Abraham Lincoln
Add Thank You Reply
Thank you for your replies and questions.
I found out he'll be out of town soon, so won't have more information for a week or so; I'll talk to him personally and get the info.
Add Thank You Reply
ok . . . here's the scoop . . .

no photos
22 feet tongue to tail
18 feet long, inside
approx. 6 1/2 ft. wide, inside
about the height of a pickup-truck
side entrance
back-end opens down
2 vents on top
small cupboard inside
beds removed
no leaks; it had a small leak at the big door but it's been fixed

His name is Jim
Phone:  (661) 204-1763
Bakersfield, CA

Please call between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

If anyone from this community comes to look at it or purchases this hauler, would you please let me know?  I would so very much like to meet you!  For now, I live vicariously through you all.  It would be a thrill!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jannette for this post:
bullfrog (11-16-2017), highdesertranger (11-15-2017)