Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Meditation group in Quartzsite/Ehrenberg
I think this is a good idea!  I’m in Ehrenberg, waiting for the RTR to start.  Can you please PM me the location you have picked out?  I’ll plan on meeting up when I get there for the RTR.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Justin for this post:
MFrancisDwyer (12-28-2017)
Looking forward to attending a gathering with like minded people. Thanks for your efforts to make this happen.
Enjoy Life Daily ~
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to GaRay for this post:
MFrancisDwyer (12-30-2017)
Hi Francis.  Firstly, thank you for your meditation videos and your welcoming words for others.

I'm not mobile now but quality internet is a topic of interest to me. This note is just a FWIW in case what I've found could be helpful to you as I saw your post about inadequate internet by your provider in Lake Havasu, and I understand much cell coverage diminishes as Quartzsite area gets more crowded in January.

A good resource: rvmobileinternet.com
Lot of info on that page but if the content strikes a chord I'd recommend scrolling down and considering “Join our Premium Membership” as well as their “Get the App” for coverage.

Also, they have a free facebook site “ Internet for RVers “. They have one or two helpers who also administer this. I do not personally know this couple, Chris and Cherie, but I find them quite experienced, smart, and genuinely wanting to be helpful.
This is their nomadic site: technomadia.com

And maybe others will comment further so we can all learn more.

All the best in the new year and your travels.
Add Thank You Reply