Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parker? Is anyone here that can advise me on my batteries and solar tomorrow?
I’m at the van build. Was at Lake Havasu and talked to a woman who was the assistant coordinator. I told her I needed advice on my batteries and possibly doing a vent. I helped install an old woman’s solar who left and have really not got into the group thing. I did talk to Jamie and he said maybe someone could help me with my fender but no one has really hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
It will be a slow process but you could ask questins here. What would be a 10 minute conversation might take two days with posts and replies. It may be slow but it works.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. 1 of Ten Cannots, Rev. William John Henry Boetcker, 1916.
Add Thank You Reply
Maggie, there are a lot of good people there, invest a day chatting with your neighbors and making friends. I am sure you will run into people who will gladly help you, just about half of nomads are battery experts. Ask them about there battery setups, people love to talk about their rigs.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=16152]My Freedom-24' 4,000lb 1993 Lance 5th wheel w/1235 Watt Solar/LiFePo & 2003 4x4 Chevy Duramax

Add Thank You Reply