my rating number went down?
How did that happen?

It was 30 for awhile and it dropped to 28....was it something I said?

Huh
Never trust a camp cook with lots of shiny new pans...
Add Thank You Reply
(11-24-2017, 06:45 PM)tx2sturgis Wrote: ....was it something I said? Huh

Now how could  *that*  be?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Charlotte
Add Thank You Reply
I assume that something happened...at least someone should let me know what it was....seems like the decent thing to do...
Add Thank You Reply
(11-24-2017, 08:18 PM)tx2sturgis Wrote: I assume that something happened...at least someone should let me know what it was....seems like the decent thing to do...

Not me, bro.   You're on my short list of tens.

Pat
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to pnolans for this post:
Linda Cripple-Creek (11-24-2017)
(11-24-2017, 08:25 PM)pnolans Wrote: Not me, bro.   You're on my short list of tens.

Pat

Something silly going on, have you checked your User CP to see if there were any “other than positive” ratings? (I just checked and you have all positives, I even counted the 2 pages of details and it adds up to 28.)

I’ve been trying for 20 minutes to give RossCoe a positive rating for the Suakoi generator thread but my tablet refuses to make it happen, even if I go to RossCoe’s own user page and try to rate there.  ??
Add Thank You Reply
Wait! Does this mean I'm actually supposed to pay attention to my reputation level?!  Dodgy

Who knew? Confused
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to sephson for this post:
lenny flank (11-25-2017), pnolans (11-25-2017), Linda Cripple-Creek (11-24-2017)
I think I remember, from a previous and similar circumstance. If post or thread, where you had been given positive rating, was deleted you would lose those ratings.

Someone, anyone should feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
I'd like to give myself a few negative ratings, because I am such a big meanie. The forum won't allow it. Feel free!

Cyndi (made it across the cattle guard)
http://rvlyeverafter.blogspot.com/

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~ Adam Savage
Add Thank You Reply
I don't know for sure, but suspect it's due to some "recount/rebuild" maintenance I did a few hours ago. Sometimes the MyBB software will mis-calculate counts and this maintenance is suppose to fix it. As I understand, this is a bug that the programming staff has not been able to fix any other way. In short, 30 was probably an inflated number, whereas 28 is correct.
Add Thank You Reply
(11-24-2017, 09:00 PM)sephson Wrote: Wait! Does this mean I'm actually supposed to pay attention to my reputation level?!  Dodgy  

Who knew? Confused

lol....not the number per se, but that fact it went down is what surprised me....almost like a demerit...but you gotta know what you did wrong or what happened...or it makes no sense...
Add Thank You Reply
(11-24-2017, 09:06 PM)VanDwellerMod Wrote: I don't know for sure, but suspect it's due to some "recount/rebuild" maintenance I did a few hours ago.  Sometimes the MyBB software will mis-calculate counts and this maintenance is suppose to fix it.  As I understand, this is a bug that the programming staff has not been able to fix any other way.  In short, 30 was probably an inflated number, whereas 28 is correct.

Well this makes sense....I guess...

Inflated number huh?

pffft.... Tongue
Add Thank You Reply