Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solar installation
I will be in the Ehrenberg / Quartzsite area from about mid December to mid January. 

I will be available for solar installation and upgrades of 12 volt systems. Please pm me, and we can set things up. 

John
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
Wabbit (12-04-2017), highdesertranger (11-26-2017), bullfrog (11-26-2017)
John I look forward to meeting you and could really use the help. I have checked out/ worked on a system or two every day since I got here and it is amazing what some bigger name solar companies will call a installation. I have two lined up for today and then I get to clean my own panels.
Sparky created, (Sparkles on some Saturday nights)  Max the Wonder puppy approved

2011 Ameri-lite 25 ft bunkhouse with 750w of solar and a 675 Ah bank
2003 Ford Expedition with 435w of tilting solar.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to jimindenver for this post:
Wabbit (12-04-2017), bullfrog (11-26-2017), highdesertranger (11-26-2017)
So you actually are in the “wash panels” club.  Good to know. 

I have a lot of parts.  Every time I get shorted on an order, I get spares.
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
thank you both for stepping up. hey John does this mean you will be at the RTR? is Cammy coming with? I hope so on both counts. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
I am not sure where we will be. It is no longer a little gathering. I would like to stay close to pavement.
Add Thank You Reply
John

My panels are so dirty that I am down to 50a. Still covers the needs but there is more to be had. Maybe tomorrow though, today's jobs took longer than I thought they would. It is interesting to see a large system on a 60a controller refusing to push more than 7.9a or 3 month old flex panels degraded to the point that the coating has oxidized and is coming off like a chalky residue.
Sparky created, (Sparkles on some Saturday nights)  Max the Wonder puppy approved

2011 Ameri-lite 25 ft bunkhouse with 750w of solar and a 675 Ah bank
2003 Ford Expedition with 435w of tilting solar.
Add Thank You Reply
We are starting West and should be in Quartzsite in a couple of weeks.
Add Thank You Reply
No job too big, no job too small, GotSmartMan will install it all.

[Image: gotsmartman.jpg]
If we were meant to stay in one place, we'd have roots instead of feet. My little place on the interweb - Cyberian Radio 

Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
Matlock (12-14-2017), Cammalu (12-01-2017)
Today I am in Mid Missouri. Family and vacation. (Think BRANSON!). Still looking at mid December for arrival in E. I already have two complete builds scheduled. One is an advice with little labor on my part. One full installation. 

I give free advice, and sell components for a honest price. I have a good helper so installations go quickly for much less than the store front guys. 

Most people can do their own work if shown. Others would rather have a professional look in the installation.  That is my job.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
Matlock (12-14-2017), wanderingfreeman (12-08-2017), Cammalu (12-04-2017)
(12-04-2017, 05:54 AM)GotSmart Wrote: Most people can do their own work if shown. 

Yep, I prefer being taught to fish over being handed one.
Add Thank You Reply