Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solar installation
I have two more panels I ordered to add to my 400W. Sadly only one panel arrived initially...the second one two weeks later, and now I am incapable of installing them until mid--January since I broke my right hand at work. no cleaning of panels either since I can't get onto the roof.

So, if someone feels like stopping in Kingman on their way down to Q to wash my panels I'd buy you a beer.
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L
Cody & Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Find us: www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com
Add Thank You Reply
(12-08-2017, 01:41 PM)DuneElliot Wrote: I have two more panels I ordered to add to my 400W. Sadly only one panel arrived initially...the second one two weeks later, and now I am incapable of installing them until mid--January since I broke my right hand at work. no cleaning of panels either since I can't get onto the roof.

So, if someone feels like stopping in Kingman on their way down to Q to wash my panels I'd buy you a beer.

Hi Dune, Not sure how soon I'll be headed that direction from Vegas, but if no one beats me there I'll be happy to stop by. I'll keep you posted!

~Sherry
On the journey of a lifetime!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Sleep for this post:
highdesertranger (12-08-2017)
(12-08-2017, 02:42 PM)Sleep Wrote: Hi Dune, Not sure how soon I'll be headed that direction from Vegas, but if no one beats me there I'll be happy to stop by. I'll keep you posted!

~Sherry

Awesome. Thanks. Let me know.
2007 Keystone Springdale
2000 F-250 7.3L
Cody & Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Find us: www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com
Add Thank You Reply
We should be in the “Q & E” area late on the 11th. 

If you are around, let us know.
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
(11-26-2017, 09:48 AM)GotSmart Wrote: I will be in the Ehrenberg / Quartzsite area from about mid December to mid January. 

I will be available for solar installation and upgrades of 12 volt systems. Please pm me, and we can set things up. 

John

John,
Hi I am new here just signed up. Came to AZ from WA. Looking to go to the RTR and bring my cargo conversion that my family and I camp/live part time in. I have (all new) 2x 200W flex panels, 3X Vmax 155AH batteries all the cabling, wiring, charge controller, charger, breaker boxes, eternabond etc.... I am looking for some help. I am currently in Kingman and will be heading to Quartsite in a week or two. If you are stopping by Kingman could we meet and have you look at my setup to see if I have everything I need? I know nothing about the electrical side of things and I need some guidance. Any thoughts, help or scheduling times for meeting in person is greatly appreciated! When you see my unique build out & modern design I think you'll be interested in helping make it a showpiece. I really choose to have a clean and efficient wiring of everything. Sounds like you are the man for me. - Let me know ASAP O.K.!? Thanks!! God Bless - Steven S.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Add Thank You Reply
I have a helper now. We are camped in Quartzsite so anyone needing solar help send a PM
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply