Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potty cover
Ok don’t laugh LOL. I bought a quilted pillow sham at the thrift shop so I could make a pair of seat belt shoulder pads. I had some left over so I figured I could make something from it. Today I made a cover for my portapotty. I keep it in the van for emergencies even when I’m not using it as a camper. I now put all but one of the seats under the floor so I can use it to rest if I need to. I could use the portapotty as a footstool or even a table. Don’t freak out, I wash and sanitize it LOL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Add Thank You Reply
The following 6 users say Thank You to hausmutti for this post:
bpdchief (01-04-2018), dawnann7 (12-10-2017), tav-2020 (12-05-2017), Nissi (11-29-2017), frater secessus (11-29-2017), ClassyGlobal (11-29-2017)
Good job!
Add Thank You Reply
Hmmmm, I could turn my bucket into guest seat that wouldn't gross anyone out. Big Grin
Someone wanted me to put this here: http://rollingsteeltent.blogspot.com/
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to MrNoodly for this post:
trailsailor (11-28-2017)
That really looks nice! Are you carrying a sewing machine with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
Now I want to see the rest of your rig
YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
ClassyGlobal (11-29-2017), hausmutti (11-28-2017)
Nice!
Add Thank You Reply
(11-28-2017, 07:07 PM)Cammalu Wrote: That really looks nice!  Are you carrying a sewing machine with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I did this at home.
Add Thank You Reply
(11-28-2017, 07:08 PM)Cammalu Wrote: Now I want to see the rest of your rig

It's just a minivan that I turn into a camper when I travel.  I have a cot, ice chest, food box, one burner camp stove (mostly for making tea and it also served as a bit of heat once in a while), reflectix window covers, and of course, the porta potty.  I also travel with one of my dogs so his crate also fits in there.  I carry jugs of wash water and drinking water.  Lots of things fit under the cot.
Add Thank You Reply
Potty Cozy. I can see a huge Xmas rush with everyone wanting one.
If we were meant to stay in one place, we'd have roots instead of feet. My little place on the interweb - Cyberian Radio 

Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
mayble (11-29-2017), ClassyGlobal (11-29-2017)
Super sweet creativity and skill.!!! I wish I were so talented. I don't think anyone would be embarrassed about getting multiple functions out of something especially if it takes up precious real-estate.

Looks like some people may be knocking on your PM door to get some made!!!! Lining the inside with a nylon material could make it a tad more odor limiting if that became a concern
Tongue Those ARE chocolate drops, go ahead, taste them Tongue
Add Thank You Reply