Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potty cover
(11-28-2017, 11:47 PM)Motrukdriver Wrote: Potty Cozy.  I can see a huge Xmas rush with everyone wanting one.

Pretty much a niche market.  I can see the advertising now.  Turn your porta potty into a tuffet!   LOL
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to hausmutti for this post:
dawnann7 (12-10-2017), Nissi (11-29-2017)
I'm thinking of making a light-weight hassock that will accommodate the luggable loo - maybe on locking casters. It will look much nicer and come in handy.

Something along these lines - https://www.amazon.com/SONGMICS-Leather-...ge+hassock
2001 Ford Econoline 150
If it's low-cost camping, I'm interested
Add Thank You Reply
(12-05-2017, 12:44 PM)jacqueg Wrote: I'm thinking of making a light-weight hassock that will accommodate the luggable loo - maybe on locking casters. It will look much nicer and come in handy.

Something along these lines - https://www.amazon.com/SONGMICS-Leather-...ge+hassock

I'd want to make sure everything is washable.  You could make the potty cover long enough to reach the floor and pad and quilt the top and it would still be washable.
Add Thank You Reply
(12-05-2017, 02:04 PM)hausmutti Wrote: I'd want to make sure everything is washable.  You could make the potty cover long enough to reach the floor and pad and quilt the top and it would still be washable.

Oh yeah, that would work for concealment too.

But I'm sure attracted to the idea of it being on lockable castors. I don't have a high top van, so even though I'm short, I have to stoop. It strikes me that a mobile chair/stool would be a good thing when cooking inside, for instance.
2001 Ford Econoline 150
If it's low-cost camping, I'm interested
Add Thank You Reply
Mine looks like a footstool, covered in vinyl for easy cleanup. I'll have to take pics of it tomorrow.
Add Thank You Reply
Hausmutti, thanks for the inspiration! Here's my potty cover with a built-in pad for a comfortable seat. The pad and the cover are separate for easy washability.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Explore, Dream, Discover 
Add Thank You Reply
(12-10-2017, 05:53 AM)Bohemian scout Wrote: Hausmutti, thanks for the inspiration! Here's my potty cover with a built-in pad for a comfortable seat. The pad and the cover are separate for easy washability.

Good job!
Add Thank You Reply