Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool, FREE LED light at Harbor Freight (with coupon)
Don't hate me because I bought something at Harbor Freight!

I bought one of these lights at WalMart the other day for around $4 and it is great. It looks like a standard light switch and has batteries, magnetic or Velcro mount. This thing will put your eye out kid. HF and WM is the exact same light.

I had three other places that I could use one and was ready to buy them when I saw the same thing as a "free with purchase" coupon for HF. I needed some Teflon tape anyway so I bought a 10 roll box of tape and got the light with it, all for $2.15!

I'm thinking of getting one of the throw away side grinders so I can get another light. There is a coupon for the grinder at $9.99. I wouldn't use it for any heavy work but should be OK for sharpening the lawn mower (what's that?) blade and loaning out. I will pop the lid on it to see what the guts look like and report. If it seems OK I might get another couple so I don't need to change from grinder to cut off or flapper disk. I have a nice flea market Metabo 6" for the heavy work ($25).

I have gotten a couple of HF's free tape measures (1"X25') over the years and have had no problems.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
"We're all bozos on the bus, so might as well sit back and enjoy the ride."

Wavy Gravy

Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to gsfish for this post:
bullfrog (12-07-2017), RVTravel (12-07-2017)
I have a couple of those. Batteries don't last too long in them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
Interesting. it would be easier than fumbling around in the dark for a tiny switch on the RV lights.

I have been a big fan of the blue puck lights that HF gives out.
Sparky created, (Sparkles on some Saturday nights)  Max the Wonder puppy approved

2011 Ameri-lite 25 ft bunkhouse with 750w of solar and a 675 Ah bank
2003 Ford Expedition with 435w of tilting solar.
Add Thank You Reply