Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremiah's Log
Was wondering where everyone goes after the RTR is over.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
I can relate to the people that was forced into this life. in my 45 plus years I have always tried to help others and after studying a lot of different religions I noticed the all basically said the same thing.   "treat others better than you would treat yourself." Which leads me to my point. What has Humanity turned into. I have a car two service dogs and no income. So I was forced to ask others for food. never asked for money and still I was spit at, stuff thrown at me, even had one tell me to eat one of my dogs. nice Christmas spirit huh.
  Don't get me wrong out of every 50 or so heartless people there is always the one angel in the group.
    why do people take pleasure in causing others pain.

Add Thank You Reply
Looking for people to chat with. To learn how they adapted to this lifestyle. Or just to kill time and swap stories.

Add Thank You Reply
(12-10-2017, 11:31 AM)Jeremiah Diminovich Wrote: So I was forced to ask others for food. never asked for money and still I was spit at, stuff thrown at me, even had one tell me to eat one of my dogs. nice Christmas spirit huh.

I'm sorry you experienced this, Jeremiah. Sometimes it is difficult to believe our fellow human beings can be so uncompassionate.

I'm just in the research phase of my emancipation. Haven't hit the road yet but I'm plotting and scheming and doing lots of research. This is a great place to hang out and get information and maybe make a few friends. For me there are so many reasons for wanting to do this - from saving money, to itchy feet, to the need to have tons of alone time. Good luck in your journey!
It's little I care what path I take,
And where it leads it's little I care,
But out of this house, lest my heart break,
I must go, and off somewhere! 
 ~ Edna St. Vincent Millay
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to dawnann7 for this post:
WanderingScribe (12-12-2017)
Now that I'm here I'm trying to find people to chat with Aunt at talk I have a social anxiety that makes it hard to meet to just go up and meet people baby steps I guess. I have service dogs for that in my PTSD but unfortunately they have not figured out how to talk to people and introduce me at lol.[Image: b93b6af06a048841f0887f3437e464cf.jpg][Image: addc6a7e12b5a1921b8ab2db966fe37a.jpg]

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jeremiah Diminovich for this post:
free2enjoy (12-19-2017)
Should of said taptalk

Add Thank You Reply
I also want to think Mike for helping me try to figure out the tap talk I know I can be trying on people's patience but ever since my electric using sometimes it's hard for me to grass things but Mike stuck it out and it still trying to help me so thank you my friend. My hats off to you.

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jeremiah Diminovich for this post:
highdesertranger (12-11-2017)
I hope to see you at RTR. come by my camp with your 4 legged buddies I sure my dog would like to meet them. see you there. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Another beautiful sunrise here in Arizona out in ehrenberg it's crazy how ear ringing quiet it can be when you're so used to the noise pollution. I have always had to keep my dogs from barking living in town it's funny to see them not know what to do when I don't stop them from letting loose.

Add Thank You Reply
Glad to see that you made it to Ehrenberg!

In case you don't know yet and are still in need of food there are two food banks in Quartzsite. Isaiah Project  and Quartzsite Food Bank
I think Isaiah Project also has free or cheap showers.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to tonyandkaren for this post:
dawnann7 (12-12-2017)