Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremiah's Log
Thank you that might be helpful in the future hopefully I can make it till the first of the month we'll see

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
Ok. Been talking to someone that's tell me that are taking to all kinds of people out here and she still on the east coast. Are my post not get to people? I keep getting told my post are getting moved around. Starting to feel like a one man community

Add Thank You Reply
Hi Jeremiah!

I love to see the pictures of your dogs enjoying their new life with you. Thanks for posting them.
As for making friends, your dogs may not talk, but they can sure break the ice, especially around other "dog people". 
I am def a dog/cat/animal person and would shout out to you if I were out there. I am on the east coast, still working and only get to camp for a couple weeks at a time.

Hang in there and keep smiling. A smile also works wonders Smile
a tag along vagabond, hopefully ftrv by 2020
tav-2020   http://tagalongvagabond.com
Add Thank You Reply
Glad you like the dogs I take a lot of pride in my pets.. its just funny that everyone I meet is on the east Coast and not in Arizona. If the electrocuted I suffered had not fried all my fibers nerves to where I could deal with the moisture the east Coast might be where I would be right now

Add Thank You Reply
(12-12-2017, 08:06 AM)Jeremiah Diminovich Wrote: Glad you like the dogs I take a lot of pride in my pets.. its just funny that everyone I meet is on the east Coast and not in Arizona. If the electrocuted I suffered had not fried all my fibers nerves to where I could deal with the moisture the east Coast might be where I would be right now

Can only speak for myself, but I can't wait until the day I can retire and head west to the desert. Hopefully this life style will still be viable and affordable then, I've got a couple years to wait out.
The northeast is beautiful in the summer, but cooooold now...snow falling as I type!
a tag along vagabond, hopefully ftrv by 2020
tav-2020   http://tagalongvagabond.com
Add Thank You Reply
I get the snow I lived in Ohio Colorado New Mexico Alabama Tennessee every place that snows so I can relate the weather here says its about 48 degrees but its not cold. I was kind of forced into this because I'm disabled and can't afford to live off my SSI in an apartment like a normal human being so the Nomad life was the only choice I had left. Just having a hard time finding others to talk to on social media I don't use Facebook so it doesn't make it any easier. That and I keep having my post moved around on tap talk because I guess I keep put them in the wrong spots

Add Thank You Reply
(12-11-2017, 11:19 AM)Jeremiah Diminovich Wrote: Another beautiful sunrise here in Arizona out in ehrenberg it's crazy how ear ringing  quiet it can be when you're so used to the noise pollution.

Our family used to have a cabin in the mountains of Montana and I remember being startled by the roar of quiet sometimes. It's incredible.
It's little I care what path I take,
And where it leads it's little I care,
But out of this house, lest my heart break,
I must go, and off somewhere! 
 ~ Edna St. Vincent Millay
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to dawnann7 for this post:
tx2sturgis (12-12-2017)
Lol a lot of people don't believe me when I tell them you had to shovel your car out of the driveway to go to the store and then shovel your car back in the driveway when you got home.

Add Thank You Reply
Another beautiful morning and Arizona sorry for all the people stuck in there cubicles and there jobs or in there apartments and missing such a beautiful wonderful planet[Image: 38b408e448e358af47165085ec60b3e6.jpg]

Add Thank You Reply
I was given a great idea of doing a YouTube video to show people that I'm really who I really am but unfortunately I guess my phone needs wifi to upload it so this is the best I can do for now welcome to my camp.[Image: 28a0c15f6862ec8551f3c7e5eac69257.jpg]

Add Thank You Reply
The following 7 users say Thank You to Jeremiah Diminovich for this post:
Murphie (12-21-2017), free2enjoy (12-19-2017), Sleep (12-15-2017), dawnann7 (12-13-2017), rayrey (12-13-2017), tav-2020 (12-12-2017), highdesertranger (12-12-2017)