This is the sunrise
https://youtu.be/ALr8BTDDgRs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
https://youtu.be/vCsReR-kgYU
A new day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
I'm not either I think that's why I don't get to many responses because my stuff gets it putting the wrong places

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
Jeremiah, you must be way in the back somewhere as I never saw your vehicle when we were out there. Try going to the main road and backtracking to where the barrel is. You need to turn left at the barrel. That's where most of the rtr waiters are

YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
I had to go get water today and I was way back here by the power lines but I made a new camp spot when you turn left at the barrel just before you get to that really does two really nice campers with the four wheelers and stuff on the left you can see me on the left I'm in this car right now I'm sitting by my campfire [Image: 31a8ed1d6d5c617a26734bc5326b5b98.jpg]

Add Thank You Reply
I have a YouTube page under Jeremiah diminovich of its that you're welcome to go look at there's over video on their of my new camp spot should give you an idea of where I'm at[Image: e1ae62d0dfcb551a391280b720470d6f.jpg]

Add Thank You Reply
Jeremiah we moved on from Ehrenberg. Too many people driving too fast next to camper and throwing dust everywhere. My asthma couldn't stand it. We are in Quartzsite now

YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
I understand that's why I try to drive like 2 miles an hour to keep the dust down but I thought courtside only had like a 14 day or something like that limit were you can stay there are you going to have to move again or you going to stay there till the RT are

Add Thank You Reply
We are on the LTVA

YARC
Monkeyfoot
She Who Must Be Obeyed
The Nominator
Badge count 4
Add Thank You Reply
I've heard of that but I'm not sure where its at is there a lot of people there like here

Add Thank You Reply