Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survey Just For Fun
I have a fairly good idea of how diversified the members of this forum are, using an assortment of ways to have shelter, both mobile and not, as well as having this shelter in a variety of locales. So for fun and to illustrate just how varied we are, regarding your current location, what is the temperature? Here, it's 20 degrees with snow, after a low of zero last night.
Cheers, Rick
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to rm.w/aview for this post:
tav-2020 (12-13-2017)
Its up and down here in Colorado springs, But today has been around 48 in the high, tomorrow calling for 39, and Friday up to 55. Yesterday, we had a nice warm day, I think it was in the low 60's.
16ft Coachman Clipper is the home, and the E150 Pulls it. Live Free(er)
Instagram: ellocoburrito
https://wanderlovejosh.wordpress.com
https://www.flickr.com/gp/133236240@N04/UpzN26
Add Thank You Reply
Jacksonville FL: 60's during the day, mid-30s at night. Brrr. I came here to get AWAY from weather like this.  Wink

If this keeps up, I'm moving someplace warm. Like Florida.

(Actually it's supposed to get back into the 70s later this week.)

Living in "Ziggy the Snail Shell" since May 2015
Add Thank You Reply
18 degrees and snow, Williamstown MA.  Part time camper currently.
Add Thank You Reply
(12-13-2017, 02:59 PM)rm.w/aview Wrote: So for fun and to illustrate just how varied we are, regarding your current location, what is the temperature? Here, it's 20 degrees with snow, after a low of zero last night.

Where is "here"?

Guy
"We're all bozos on the bus, so might as well sit back and enjoy the ride."

Wavy Gravy

Add Thank You Reply
Surfers Paradise, Australia. Upper 90's in the daytime and drops to maybe mid 70's at night. 5 blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
If we were meant to stay in one place, we'd have roots instead of feet. My little place on the interweb - Cyberian Radio 

Add Thank You Reply
(12-13-2017, 04:17 PM)CMotrukdriver Wrote: Surfers Paradise, Australia.  Upper 90's in the daytime and drops to maybe mid 70's at night.  5 blocks from the Pacific Ocean.

Omg, you are killing me here! Wow. Enjoy!
a tag along vagabond, hopefully ftrv by 2020
tav-2020   http://tagalongvagabond.com
Add Thank You Reply
(12-13-2017, 04:17 PM)Motrukdriver Wrote: Surfers Paradise, Australia.  Upper 90's in the daytime and drops to maybe mid 70's at night.  5 blocks from the Pacific Ocean.

Not fair--it's the middle of SUMMER down there.

Cool

Living in "Ziggy the Snail Shell" since May 2015
Add Thank You Reply
We'll be coming home on Jan 22nd. Right in the middle of winter so we go from summer to winter with no season in between. It shows 55 and dropping down to 27 tonight where we live in Missouri. I'm sure it will be colder when we get home. There,,, feel better now? hahaha I gotta go chase a kangaroo now.... Honey!! Where's my boomarang?
If we were meant to stay in one place, we'd have roots instead of feet. My little place on the interweb - Cyberian Radio 

Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
cyndi (12-20-2017)
near Lake Havasu, AZ 60's/30's
Add Thank You Reply