Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
being a man and being politically correct or "Elephant in the room"
Men are from Mars, Women are from....

Well, I'm not sure....I suppose they will tell me how to answer. 

Tongue
Never trust a camp cook with lots of shiny new pans...
(12-22-2017, 12:51 PM)tx2sturgis Wrote: Men are from Mars, Women are from....Well, I'm not sure....I suppose they will tell me how to answer.  Tongue
Never mind that!  
I want to know why zippo lighters should come with a fuel gauge. Tongue
(12-22-2017, 12:45 PM)rm.w/aview Wrote: A man and his wife were having some problems and were giving each other the silent treatment. The next week, the man realized that he'd need his wife to wake him at 5 a.m. for an early flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence, he finally wrote on a piece of paper: "Please wake me at 5 a.m."
The next morning the man woke up, only to discover that it was 9 a.m. and he'd missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and scream at his wife when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed that said: "It's 5 a.m. Wake up."

Thumbs up, Rick!   We all need a good laugh about now.  And we all need to laugh at ourselves now, too.
And if not careful, that pendulum will be hitting us all on the backside...
Rolleyes Charlotte
The following 2 users say Thank You to Charlotte's Web for this post:
Vesper (12-24-2017), GypsySpirit (12-23-2017)
After reading this whole thread....I'm now not unhappy I am single. I'd say more but from what I have read...Nah, that's it.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
(12-21-2017, 07:40 PM)Stargazer Wrote: Gloria Steinem fought for equality for ALL

Yeah, no. 

Gloria Steinem lead the "Men are Useless" brigade.  I am old enough to remember Gloria Steinem's famous quote: "A man without a woman is like a fish without a bicycle".   Today, if I said the same thing but with the words "man" and "woman" switched, I could lose my job for anti-women "hate speech".
Thread closed
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!