Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOUND: 2 dogs near Quartzsite
Hi yall,
Apologies if this isn't allowed, let me know and I'll take the post down.  A person posted this message in a few RV/van Facebook groups that I'm a part of and I thought I'd share it here for more exposure:

Anyone in the Quartzsite area and lose their fur babies? We have two Beautiful neutered males that have found their way to LaPaz Valley RV park. A gorgeous pit and his obviously devoted sidekick a dachshund. Both with collars but no tags. SD and animal shelters have no reports of any missing. Please call with descriptions if you know these sweet boys. message me. Thank you.
Add Thank You Reply
Hopefully she will never need it, but this is why I micro-chipped my dog.

I surely hope the owners of these two lost dogs are found...
About to be 'vanless' after FOUR years...
Add Thank You Reply
Has anyone checked on the inside of the collars? A stray found it's way into my backyard; I kept it for a week, desperate to find it's owner as it had a collar on. On day 6 or 7, I decided it's collar was too tight and when I took it off to loosen it, the owner information was on the inside (the part touching the fur). When I finally met the owner to arrange for pickup of his lost pet, I asked him why he put the contact info in such an invisible place. He told me the jingling/jangling of an external "tag" seemed to be wigging the animal out. So he put the vitals on the inside.
At least they were reunited.
I hope the same for the pit mix and doxie sidekick!
Thanks for caring enough to post your query....
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to FlowerGirl for this post:
Thirsty Boots Nomad (12-19-2017), SondraRose (12-19-2017), tx2sturgis (12-19-2017)
UPDATE! The owners have been found!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 9 users say Thank You to AdventurousAdriana for this post:
JD GUMBEE (02-20-2018), Deal Breaker (01-25-2018), Vern (12-19-2017), Sleep (12-19-2017), Jim Plow (12-19-2017), Cammalu (12-19-2017), highdesertranger (12-19-2017), rvpopeye (12-19-2017), tx2sturgis (12-19-2017)
good for you. happy endings are always nice. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Now that the situation is resolved, you may wanna take down that phone number.... having one's digits posted on the net may not be such a great idea.

Living in "Ziggy the Snail Shell" since May 2015
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to lenny flank for this post:
VanForNow (12-19-2017), highdesertranger (12-19-2017)
that was a good idea Lenny. Adriana I edited out your phone number. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply