Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CarolynsRVLife ebook - How I got 20,000 subscribers in 40 days
I can understand everyone's perspective and opinion.
It's interesting seeing where they are coming from and a reflection of where they are in life at this moment.

Love, like, dislike, enjoy, learning, been there done that, exploring, impatient, knowledge, can relate, indifferent, entertained or not. Positive or negative. All coming from motives, interests and state of mind resulting in different impacts.
This is what makes the world an interesting place.
Minivanmotoman,  Absolutely Positively.
Dont fear the reaper, music video
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Minivanmotoman for this post:
AdventurousAdriana (01-04-2018), Van Man Dave (01-02-2018)
(01-01-2018, 10:30 PM)akrvbob Wrote: It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again,

because there is no effort without error and shortcoming;

but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause;

who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly,

so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt

Are we still talking about YouTube videos? 

Add Thank You Reply
(01-04-2018, 09:29 AM)Reno Wrote: Are we still talking about YouTube videos? 

I think he’s talking about those walking the walk for all to see, the highs and the lows, in the videos versus the peanut gallery criticizing from their comfy armchairs.
Add Thank You Reply
Thanks for the explanation, but I'm really not that thick Smile

I just feel quoting Teddy Roosevelt in bold letters to be a somewhat bombastic analogy of making a simple YouTube video!

"...whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; "

Uh huh Smile

Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to Reno for this post:
RoamingKat (01-06-2018), Cammalu (01-05-2018), gramakittycat (01-05-2018)
Some people (like myself) enjoy watching other nomads experiences, trials and tribulations and there is always something to learn. Some videos can get boring I agree and that's why one can control it (skip ahead, watch something else or not at all). I make videos too and I'm always respectful not to get into people's private business without asking for permission first.
One half of "The Cruisin' Crew" (my significant other is TKay). Professional Music Composer for 32+ years. Traveling in "Vanessa", a 2002 Four Winds Chateau Sport (29ft Class C)
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to C-Cat for this post:
RoamingKat (01-06-2018), AdventurousAdriana (01-05-2018)