Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No RTR for current Ehrenberg dwellers?
If you must be in the area, LTVA land.
Trouble rather a tiger in his lair than a sage at his books. To you kingdoms and armies are mighty and enduring, to him they are toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. G Dickson.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
Minormanic (12-22-2017)
It looks like it is more than 25 miles by the driving route, less than 25 as the crow flies. Ask a Ranger their opinion.
-Douglas Tooley

My Blog
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to DLTooley for this post:
Minormanic (12-24-2017)
Isn't the LTVA land $180? Some of us can't do that right now. Heard there was BLM land outside Blythe. Have to find the map that was posted....
Add Thank You Reply
the LTVA is 180 bucks for 6 months or 40 bucks for 2 weeks. there is BLM all around Blythe but beware there are also LTVA's and it's very easy to accidently camp within the boundaries of the LTVA's. ask me how I know. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to highdesertranger for this post:
Minormanic (12-24-2017), GypsySpirit (12-24-2017)
(12-22-2017, 12:52 AM)GypsySpirit Wrote: ^
Same here, was expecting to be in Ehrenberg on January 1, also hoping to connect with folks.   Am now rethinking that idea.

Did you figure out a place to hang out? I have no idea where to find other tribe members before RTR starts. I’ll be there around the 1st (I think)  Camping and exploring around Lake Havasu and Parker sounds good...maybe Yuma?  Doing some research now, thought I was going to Ehrenberg.....
Explore, Dream, Discover 
Add Thank You Reply
I'm looking at Levee road, south of Ehrenberg, on the river. I think it's outside the 25 mile zone. I put it on another thread, let me see if I can pull it up again. https://www.campendium.com/levee-road
Add Thank You Reply
That looks awesome! Maybe I'll see you there. Looks like we will both be there similar times. I was hoping an experienced RTR'er would come forward but....we could get a small group going instead. Here's a couple of photos my rig. (Oklahoma plate on back only)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Explore, Dream, Discover 
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Bohemian scout for this post:
GypsySpirit (12-28-2017)
(12-23-2017, 07:30 PM)Bohemian scout Wrote: Did you figure out a place to hang out? I have no idea where to find other tribe members before RTR starts. I’ll be there around the 1st (I think)  Camping and exploring around Lake Havasu and Parker sounds good...maybe Yuma?  Doing some research now, thought I was going to Ehrenberg.....

Please let me know what you figure out.  I want to meet people too.  I'd really like to go to Ehrenberg if possible.
Add Thank You Reply
(12-28-2017, 12:46 PM)Sharbysyd Wrote: Please let me know what you figure out.  I want to meet people too.  I'd really like to go to Ehrenberg i.       
Ditto to that. We will be arriving around the 5 th and would love to meet up with a tribe. Our first RTR and traveling from MA.
Add Thank You Reply
I'm really thinking Crystal Hill now. Bob mentions the area (Kofa) in his new video. https://www.campendium.com/kofa-national...ystal-hill

I hear the Levee Road area is crowded already.
The other option is the LTVA area, but I didn't budget for that.
Add Thank You Reply