Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, you have to go where the work is...Damnit!
So, getting ready for job search in a couple of weeks.

Bummer I can see approaching. I'll have to work in Tualatin, OR. I'm residenced out of Woodland, WA. (But hang in Vancouver, WA)

Now I am not going to drive back and forth. I looked at the area previous to this and can make a life there (Rest area is 8 miles away and is quite a large one (French Prairie off I-5 south) The north bound is even bigger I believe.

Just hate paying taxes in a state I get little benefit from (Other than the rest area) Bright side is the pay is $15 to start. With 13K of debt, I'll be slamming them hard.

I'd love to work out of Vancouver, but they are paying $12 an hour (When the jobs are offered) and the difference is $55 a week....I'm still thrilled at my hip surgery....I'll let everyone know what happened later...I am not sure I'll apply soon...I still have 19 weeks of UI out of WA.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
Add Thank You Reply
Here is the FreeCampsites entry for Tulatin.  Looks like the rest areas have a 12hr limit so you should be good to go!

Good luck on your new gig.
frater/jason @ Quartzsite
blog | Promaster van | offtopic answers
"I would unite with anybody to do right; and with nobody to do wrong" F. Douglass
Add Thank You Reply