Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile RV Mechanics in TX?
***Apologies if this is the wrong sub-section to post this in... it seemed like it's the best choice*****

Hi there! 

I'm looking for mobile RV mechanic(s) in Texas (the DFW/Austin/Houston areas) that would be willing to drive out to an RV and evaluate/inspect the potential RV for a fee. Please let me know if you know one in ANY of these areas!

CONTEXT: I'm RV shopping in these areas and know nothing about how to inspect RVs, I'd like a professional to meet me out at potential purchases to inspect the vehicle with me. I've looked up mobile RV mechanics on craigslist for these areas but haven't found anything [Image: 1f641.png]: Thanks so much!
Add Thank You Reply
I'd call an RV Park nearest to where you need a rig inspected and ask them who they recommend as a mobile rv tech. They almost always have someone they recommend to the people staying there. 

I'm in TX, but way too far south to recommend someone local to me at the moment.
2017 Coachmen Freelander Micro 
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to moorejames for this post:
AdventurousAdriana (12-28-2017)
#3 is a great resource. Reviews written by RVers, listed by state, zip code, etc.

Help out the community (and the business if they do you good) by leaving a review
I'd like to give myself a few negative ratings, because I am such a big meanie. The forum won't allow it. Feel free!

Cyndi (made it across the cattle guard)

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~ Adam Savage
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to cyndi for this post:
rvpopeye (12-29-2017), AdventurousAdriana (12-28-2017), CautionToTheWind (12-28-2017)
Hi yall,

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.  As an update:  I got some tip from my other groups as well so I thought I'd share them here for future reference:
- Check the database at NRVIA (National Recreational Vehicle Inspectors Association)  for local inspectors
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to AdventurousAdriana for this post:
highdesertranger (12-30-2017)