Can't click on User CP on phone
Hello, The phrase "User CP" on my iPhone is behind other text so I am not able to edit my profile. Any recommendations on how to enter my profile information?

Thanks for all you are doing to help everyone live easily!
Enjoy Life Daily ~
Add Thank You Reply
Sometimes I can enlarge my screen and am able to then click on it.

If that doesn't work for you, save the following link in your booksmarks/favorites.  http://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/usercp.php. It will take you to your User CP.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

FYI:. MyBB, the software platform that we use, is working to make it more mobile-friendly.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to VanDwellerMod for this post:
GaRay (12-29-2017)
Sometimes rotating the phone 90 degrees makes some things move around.  Right now if I type 2 more lines the post reply button and preview post buttons cover up the text.  Rotate 90 and back and now the buttons are out of the text.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. 1 of Ten Cannots, Rev. William John Henry Boetcker, 1916.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trebor English for this post:
GaRay (12-29-2017), VanDwellerMod (12-29-2017)
Thanks for your reply to my message. I did try to rotate my phone and in large the screen however that link connected to that text is behind another link made of text on my device. Enjoy Life Daily
Enjoy Life Daily ~
Add Thank You Reply
My phone does that too. Had to go to the library and use my laptop to access it. Wish they would move user cp somewhere else. Oh well!
DNA:  It's who you are
Add Thank You Reply
(12-29-2017, 08:41 PM)Jora Wrote: My phone does that too.  Had to go to the library and use my laptop to access it.  Wish they would move user cp somewhere else.  Oh well!

I have the same issue with my IPhone.
La Tortuga Abides,

Who knew that becoming a "Human Being" takes practice?
Add Thank You Reply