Hi everybody!
We are Brian and Monica and are new members of the forum but have been silently following along for a few years. We are not full timers but would love to be in the future. We're in our late forties, gave up working for other people four years ago, sold our house, and have been working on living a simpler life. We have a 2015 Ram Promaster that we have been slowly converting into a tiny home. The RTR has been on our radar for about five years and it looks like we are going to make it this year. Can't wait to meet some new folks with similar interests.
Add Thank You Reply
Welcome!  I look forward to seeing you at the RTR  Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Welcome Brian and Monica to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. see you at RTR. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Congrats on the new life style, no going back once you make the switch.... see you at RTR Quartzsite...
On the Ground Travel Channel - Jayco Jay Flight 23RB - Subaru Outback
Like us on facebook http://alturl.com/4wzuy
Add Thank You Reply
Hello there and WELCOME! Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Welcome to the group.. lots to be learned from these folks. Might not see you this RTR, plan to be there next year though. Have a safe trip out there.
I'm never lost... I'm exploring alternative destinations.  Rolleyes
Add Thank You Reply