Planning, researching, waiting...
Hi, I'm new. I am still too full of questions about everything to go any one direction. lol I'll be reading and trying to gather information. Single/48/female/currently working but requested an early an early retirement that must be approved first. I currently have a RAV4 V6 (2010), but I’m finding contradicting information on the towing capacity. I’m not concerned with stealth, I want creature comforts (shower/bathroom), but I’m also wanting something manageable (not too overwhelming size-wise).
Add Thank You Reply
Welcome KetoKyz to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Lot's of folks like the TAB Trailers.  Not sure if the Rav4 V6 will tow it, but it would be likely.  In any case a good place to start looking.
-Douglas Tooley

My Blog
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to DLTooley for this post:
KetoKyz (01-04-2018)
(01-01-2018, 10:32 AM)DLTooley Wrote: Lot's of folks like the TAB Trailers.  

Thanks! Yeah, I was looking at those. Watched a video and read an article about one.
Add Thank You Reply
Take a look at ttnt trailers, you may find a C head toliet and portable hot water maker lots easier to pull and deal with as you can pull a fomie with almost anything!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to bullfrog for this post:
KetoKyz (01-06-2018)
Welcome to the CRVL forums KK... Not sure if you're within striking distance of Quartzsite Arizona but if you are, every mobile camping, living, towing option and set up will be out there. RAV's are excellent vehicles, you have many options for sure...
On the Ground Travel Channel - Jayco Jay Flight 23RB - Subaru Outback
Visit us on facebook
Add Thank You Reply
Unfortunately, I'm not. I am currently waiting to hear if I can retire at the end of June this year. That will give me more time/freedom to get out there/do/see. I've been reading the site and getting more determined! I found a free campsite not very far from "home" in Louisiana, and I am so ready to get out there and explore and experience LIFE!
Add Thank You Reply