Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'94 Dodge Ram Van Conversion, 3500, High Top, Solar
Just giving you folks a heads-up on my van for sale in a month or so. You can see it live and in person at the RTR. I have to find a truck before I can sell the van.
$4000

End of January or early February I'll be selling my 94 Dodge Ram white van 350, high top.
Extended van, 19' long.
173,xxx miles.
Automatic.

Has 200 watts of solar on the roof, and a fantastic fan vent. Two house batteries. (You'd have enough solar to run a fridge).
4 brand new tires.
Front seats swivel to face back.
Shore power cord.
Tow receiver. 

Fiberglass high top is great because you can stand up full height. No hunching over!

Two burner cook top, with (outside) propane tank. Flip-up counter extension.
Porta potty, with a little garage for it! 
No fridge (former owner took fridge out, put in shelves.)
Tiny sink, but it's not hooked up to anything. But you could if you got inspired.
Desk or counter area.

Platform for full size double mattress across back (I took the mattress out, put it in my trailer.). Bed is good if you're not very tall. Otherwise you can sleep diagonally on the bed.

Lots of storage under the bed platform, accessible from back doors. Also two large storage areas front and back above in high top.

Former owner painted it white with spray cans (and it looks it). Apparently he lost interest or ran out of paint when he got to the back, because the back doors are still dark blue.

My 2 small dogs and I have lived in it and we did just fine. 

I'm a small person and I feel very comfortable driving it because it's aerodynamic and a one ton.

I've done Amazon FBA out of it ...buying products, computer listing, bagging, labeling, and boxing it all up for shipping. All out of this van. 
Also Carrying all my shipping supplies, face painting supplies and booth, and all the necessary dog paraphernalia.

Again, I can't sell it until late January or early February, but you'll have a chance to see it at the RTR to see if you're interested.
Lisa
Canine co-pilots Mimi and Maka
94 Dodge Ram high top van
71 Yellowstone 19' travel trailer 
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Confetti for this post:
Netter (01-02-2018)
What state are you in?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Add Thank You Reply
I'm currently in New Mexico. Heading for the RTR in a day or two.
Lisa
Add Thank You Reply
that van sounds awesome. suspension? 2500, 3500?
1997 Class B Dodge van 3500.
Add Thank You Reply
Bigsallysmom,
It's a 3500, one ton van. Not sure what you mean by suspension, lol

TXChinook,
I'll probably be staying in Arizona for a few months, so I'll be selling it there.
Lisa
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Confetti for this post:
TXChinook (01-02-2018)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1995 Dodge Van wide body high top- $3500 (saratoga)ca Gary68 1 503 07-12-2017, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Gary68
Thumbs Up 2002 Dodge Ram Conversion Van 1500 $3500 (Sandia, TX) moorejames 12 1,390 02-27-2017, 12:53 PM
Last Post: moorejames
  2002 Dodge 3500 high top conversion van/bus mothercoder 4 709 02-22-2017, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Headache