Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yah I get it
I love that this is going on! I'm wondering (I searched but didn't see anything) if it's O.K. if husbands, boyfriends, etc. are welcome? Particularly if there's an understanding that they basically 'hang back'; stay quiet, in the RV [Image: wink.gif] ?
Yah I will keep my mouth shut just lock me up put the leash on me and give me a little pad to lay on, just pat my head when you are back. Thank you I love you
2015 RTR  adrian.schafgans@gmail.com
Add Thank You Reply
Not quite sure what you are referring to, but I live with a wife, a daughter and a grand daughter......and a female dog.......Pray for me.
Add Thank You Reply
LOTTA female energy in your life I will say a prayer.
Add Thank You Reply
I would not be alive without my mother surviving the Nazi invasion and she did so by her sex. Whatever it takes to survive, she did it.
It all went to her grave, oh god I miss her
Add Thank You Reply
Please translate OP for this one that can't read between the lines. Curious as to what "this" is referring to in the first sentence.

Guy
"We're all bozos on the bus, so might as well sit back and enjoy the ride."

Wavy Gravy

Add Thank You Reply
(01-01-2018, 07:30 PM)wagoneer Wrote: I would not be alive without my mother surviving the Nazi invasion and she did so by her sex. Whatever it takes to survive, she did it.

She was one tough person, and smart, to make it through.  I know your very proud with every reason.

“Lo, I would wander far away, I would lodge in the peace of the wilderness."
Add Thank You Reply
Wagoneer is referring (I think!) to a post on the Women's RTR thread made today where the lady poster was asking that question in regard to her husband still being there with her while she plans to stay over and wants to attend the seminars at the women's RTR.  I only know because I had just read that thread before reading this one!!

Probably taken a little out of context here with no referenceSmile but since I did know what he was talking about, Wagoneer's original comments made me smile!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 2 users say Thank You to GettinHitchy for this post:
slow2day (01-02-2018), gsfish (01-01-2018)
now i think I understand. all this talk of leashes and pats on the head had me wondering about some 'alternative' stuff I saw once.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to sreesekelley for this post:
GettinHitchy (01-01-2018)
(01-01-2018, 07:21 PM)wagoneer Wrote: Yah I will keep my mouth shut just lock me up put the leash on me and give me a little pad to lay on, just pat my head when you are back. Thank you I love you

Well we do have a sayin' down here in the deep south.....It goes like this

IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS.........YOU SHOULD STAY ON THE PORCH

Just sayin'  Smile

Jewellann
 It's too bad that closed minds often are not equipped with closed mouths
               That's All I Have To Say About That.........Forrest Gump 
                           I'm Not Here Dodgy  You Didn't See Me     
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Txjaybird for this post:
SondraRose (01-02-2018)
The OP started with "I love that this is going on" which is a quote that ends with "stay quiet in the RV", and as mentioned is from the women's rtr thread, a direct quote from TKay.
Cheers, Rick
Add Thank You Reply