ReverendMother
Hi all.  Had to go away for a little bit and start over.  Formerly known as Gypsy P, I am looking for friends who live compassionately, speak gently and act with loving kindness...because I need to keep learning how to do these things myself.  I am interested in non-violent communication, mindfulness, and living joyfully.  I like pina coladas and yoga, but am over getting caught in the rain because I have lived in  the Pacific Northwest for the last 9 years.  If you get that joke, then we are probably in the same age group.

I am also promoting my website which is Epiphany Euphemism Temple.  Although I am ordained and can legally marry and bury people in most states, EE Temple is about humanism, critical thinking skills, and minimalist living.  I can't post links to the site or the YouTube channel because I haven't contributed 10 posts (under this username) yet.  You know how to use Google, right?

Anyway, there are only a couple of videos on there right now, but I will be editing the ones from the previous channel and uploading more shortly.  The first couple of videos are about van dwelling, but those of you who make videos have that covered in a fun and interesting way - as well as the whole reality tv thing by sharing your day to day life and friendships.  I'm going to try something a little different.  Maybe you will find it interesting, maybe you won't. :-)

Safe travels and may you find joy in your journey.

Reverend Mother
Signe the Mobile Astral Sanctuary is a 2012 Toyota Sienna.  Signe is pronounced "seein' ya". Get it?
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to ReverendMother for this post:
Gardenias (01-06-2018)
Welcome Reverend Mother to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
Rev. ... thanks alot, now that dumb song is stuck playing in my HEAD. Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Welcome Reverend mother. In my earlier days I ran a church a homeless shelter and a soup kitchen and hold several titles such as godi Reverend and pastor. Welcome and if you ever feel the need come visit my place
Scar Honig Stigr
2436 N 3000 W
Arco, Idaho 83213
(208) 390 6089
http://www.honeyspark.webs.com
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Honeys Park for this post:
ReverendMother (01-04-2018)
(01-04-2018, 12:13 AM)Honeys Park Wrote: Welcome Reverend mother. In my earlier days I ran a church a homeless shelter and a soup kitchen and hold several titles such as godi Reverend and pastor.  Welcome and if you ever feel the need come visit my place

Thank you very much for your generous offer.  I will put it in my back pocket.

Bow
Signe the Mobile Astral Sanctuary is a 2012 Toyota Sienna.  Signe is pronounced "seein' ya". Get it?
Add Thank You Reply
(01-03-2018, 11:23 PM)Preach Wrote: Rev. ... thanks alot, now that dumb song is stuck playing in my HEAD. Big Grin

Go listen to Tracy Chapman's Fast Car or Presidents of the United States of America's Peaches.  Angry
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to ReverendMother for this post:
Preach (01-04-2018)
WelcomeWink
https://tinyurl.com/y74tm6pa

Proud YARC inductee
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Van Man Dave for this post:
ReverendMother (01-04-2018)
(01-04-2018, 03:42 PM)ReverendMother Wrote: Go listen to Tracy Chapman's Fast Car or Presidents of the United States of America's Peaches.  Angry

Oops.  That was not meant to be an angry emojji.  I meant this one.  Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Is that a slip of the tongue! Welcome to the fourm!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to bullfrog for this post:
ReverendMother (01-05-2018)
Thank you bullfrog.
Add Thank You Reply