Hello!!!
Hi Everyone!

My name is Lorie. I'm not on the road yet, but I'm slowly transitioning! I'm extremely excited to become a part of this existence. I don't have a lot of money (it goes to student loans mostly) and I've bounced from apartment to apartment basically every year for the last 10 years. I'm looking forward to creating a space for myself. On top of that I've always wanted to travel the US. So I'm setting up a vehicle as a home so I can do more than merely survive my life. 

Maybe I'll see you on the road!

Heart  Lorie
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to lforto20 for this post:
PeacefulHugger (Yesterday)
Welcome Lorie..

Plenty of tips and insights here on the forums to help you in your new adventure.

Safe travels...
On the Ground Travel Channel - Jayco Jay Flight 23RB - Subaru Outback
Like us on facebook http://alturl.com/4wzuy
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Deal Breaker for this post:
lforto20 (02-13-2018)
Welcome, Lorie ...

I've been transitioning for 63 years, I make the leap to full time nomadism next week ... good lord willin' and the creek don't rise! Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to NoMadYesHappy for this post:
DLTooley (02-14-2018)
(02-13-2018, 09:40 PM)NoMadYesHappy Wrote: Welcome, Lorie ...

I've been transitioning for 63 years, I make the leap to full time nomadism next week ... good lord willin' and the creek don't rise!  Big Grin

That's amazing! Good luck next week!!!
Add Thank You Reply
Welcome Lorie to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to highdesertranger for this post:
lforto20 (02-13-2018)
Having a bug out vehicle ready to go is a big comfort. You might want to think about your professional skill set and how it might be used on the road. Higher end towns often have housing limitations and finding work can be pretty easy. If you can get yourself started at a level above entry level service work you can do well.
-Douglas Tooley

My Blog
Add Thank You Reply
Thanks! Always solid advice
Add Thank You Reply