Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Book is Now Available in Paperback!
Well.....it certainly shows where your heat is by selling it that cheaply. Thanks Bob.
Bob, that is great news. I have the ebook version and will look foreward to getting the physical copy.
When will your next book be comming out? Gotta keep that publishing empire going. Lol
Best of luck to you,
Tim
Add Thank You Reply
For anyone who may be on the fence, I can heartily recommend Bob's book, either as an ebook or the paperback.
Its a good educational read. This website and his blog are an expansion of the book with current explanations of his thoughts and actions.
Add Thank You Reply
Hey Bob -- just bought your Kindle book! My husband and I also have both Kindle books and Createspace paperbacks out. If you log into your Kindle Desktop Publishing (KDP) account and find where you can contact them, send them a message with the urls of both books and they will combine them into one page, which is much better for customers deciding what they want.

Last time I did that, it happened to be early morning on the 4th of July and they did it within an hour!

Best,
Zana
Add Thank You Reply
Thank you Zana!! It never occurred to me to do that. It would be much better to have them on one page. Now I just have to remember how to log onto my KDP page!! I'm not a very attentive publisher!
Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
This is great news! I bought the ebook but can't wait to have a hard copy. Hope to meet you one day Bob and have you sign it. This is a great price, such a wealth of information.

Take care,

Tina
Add Thank You Reply
Thnaks Tinabeane. Amazon and Createspace (the print-on-demand publisher) have a minimum price they will allow you to sell books for or I would have made it even cheaper.

I will be selling copies of it at the RTR this winter if anyone is interested.
Bob
2015 GMC Savannah 2500 van, 480 watts of Solar Panels--and a wonderful furry best friend named Cody. I'm out to change the world!
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to akrvbob for this post:
Tinabeane (08-03-2014)
Great news Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Thread resurrection! They should share reviews between versions.. I mean if there are lots of reviews for the kindle version, these should automatically be posted on the paperback version as well. Only seems right!

My two favorite books on this subject are Bob's and the vandwellers.org one (which goes into a lot of detail in the how-to descriptions)
Add Thank You Reply
Great book, Bob!
Thank you so much for all your time in writing it.
Belinda2
Add Thank You Reply