Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Book is Now Available in Paperback!
Love your book, Bob. I have the Kindle version and have read it 3 times.
Simplicity makes for less stress and more happiness. -- Anonymous, Tiny House Newsletter
Add Thank You Reply
(01-28-2016, 08:07 AM)mayble Wrote: Bob, I have the Kindle version and my first thought on reading it was "I want to give this book to every kid coming out of high school."  Whether by chance or by choice, people ought to have the knowledge to cope with living outside the sticks-and-bricks norm.
Now I'm in the middle of "Walden on Wheels" by Ken Ilgunas and I'm thinking both books should be required reading.
I know what my kids are getting for Christmas Smile

...living outside the sticks-and-bricks norm.  Hopefully the government nannies will not crack down on this.

A similar book by Romana Starfield is also good.  It's available on Amazon as well.
Simplicity makes for less stress and more happiness. -- Anonymous, Tiny House Newsletter
Add Thank You Reply
I am so buying this right now! Now do I want it on my Kindle or the paperback, hmmmmm choices. hahaha I think I want the hardback, I can see this being a book I want to keep handy to read over and over in hand. Smile
~ Cheli ~

Looking forward to becoming a nomad and living free.

www.runningawayfromhome.com
Add Thank You Reply
Bob
I've just finished your book and it is wonderful. It was extremely helpful. Thanks for writing it.
Bast
Add Thank You Reply
(01-30-2014, 12:03 AM)akrvbob Wrote: I'm pleased to version  of your bookunce my book is finally available in paperback format. You may know up till now it has been only been available for the Amazon Kindle for $2.99 (free if you have Prime). The name of the book is:

How to Live In a Car, Van, or RV: And Get Out of Debt, Travel, and Find True Freedom

But I've had many requests for a physical book so I finally got it published in paperback. It costs $6.71 which is as low as I could make it. The publisher sets a minimum price it can sell for. Here is a link to it on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/How-Live-Car-Van-R...479215899/

I hope you enjoy it! If you do, I hope you will write a review of it, since it is a new paperback it doesn't currently have any reviews so I would appreciate if you could give it some.

You may notice it has a different cover from the Kindle book. They are exactly the same inside but the photo for the Kindle book was too low-res for a physical book so I had to take another shot and make a new cover.

My sincere thanks to all of you who bought the Kindle version and wrote the great reviews of it!! I truly appreciate it.
Bob
Hello, Bob.
I just bought a Kindle version a few hours ago. Looks like lots of good stuff.

VanGrrl57
Add Thank You Reply
I ended up buying the Kindle version last night, decided I couldn't wait for the paperback to be shipped. hahaha I started reading it and I'm hooked, can't wait for lunch break to read more.

It's great so far Bob!
~ Cheli ~

Looking forward to becoming a nomad and living free.

www.runningawayfromhome.com
Add Thank You Reply
Well, I found it, read it, enjoyed it a lot. More informational than others I've gotten/read. Good Job, Bob! (that rhymes? Smile

Funny thing: I came back here to the forum because I stumbled across the book elsewhere online!! Likely due to deciding to 'bloom where I'm planted' and use my Sienna for my travel van, and have been on a research hunt last month. NOW.. I'll probably see you guys at RTR in June. Maybe someone can help me hook up my 'house power' stuff. Smile JK

GREAT BOOK!!
 Heart My YouTube Channel all about my 'trip' (because "journey" is so overused!)  Heart

Static '04 Wilderness Advantage 36.5 + Road-ready '06 Toyota Sienna + Project Granny Cabin

Add Thank You Reply
(01-30-2014, 12:03 AM)akrvbob Wrote: I'm pleased to announce my book is finally available in paperback format. You may know up till now it has been only been available for the Amazon Kindle for $2.99 (free if you have Prime). The name of the book is:

How to Live In a Car, Van, or RV: And Get Out of Debt, Travel, and Find True Freedom

But I've had many requests for a physical book so I finally got it published in paperback. It costs $6.71 which is as low as I could make it. The publisher sets a minimum price it can sell for. Here is a link to it on Amazon:

I hope you enjoy it! If you do, I hope you will write a review of it, since it is a new paperback it doesn't currently have any reviews so I would appreciate if you could give it some.

You may notice it has a different cover from the Kindle book. They are exactly the same inside but the photo for the Kindle book was too low-res for a physical book so I had to take another shot and make a new cover.

My sincere thanks to all of you who bought the Kindle version and wrote the great reviews of it!! I truly appreciate it.
Bob
i already bought the kindle version  Smile  trying to be minimalistic  Wink
Add Thank You Reply
(01-30-2014, 12:03 AM)akrvbob Wrote: I'm pleased to announce my book is finally available in paperback format. You may know up till now it has been only been available for the Amazon Kindle for $2.99 (free if you have Prime). The name of the book is:

Bob
i already bought the kindle version  Smile  trying to be minimalistic  Wink
Add Thank You Reply
Much as I prefer hard copy, I finally bought the Kindle version
Add Thank You Reply