Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mens room
saw jay's old comment,sucks he aint here,would of had a awesome comeback to my comment
Add Thank You Reply
Check out "Against All Odds Nissan BRE 510 1971 Trans Am "
Add Thank You Reply
(03-06-2017, 07:24 AM)poncho62 Wrote: I am 64 and had my 1st colostomy last year. Up until that point, the doctor only did a bi yearly exam and PSA test. Last year, a bit of blood in my stool so the colostomy was ordered. Its not big of a deal, the fasting and flush for the day before is the hard part. Turns out, my colon was clean as a whistle.  Just saying all this as there is nothing to be afraid of if you need it done. Cancer does not seem to run in my family, but if yours does, they are going to be a bit more diligent on that end of you.

I believe you meant "colonoscopy" instead of "colostomy".

Colostomy is surgery that is done once and isn't reversible. Involves a plastic bag with fecal material.

Colonoscopy involves insertion of a camera where the sun don't shine.
Add Thank You Reply
(03-06-2017, 04:53 PM)bullfrog Wrote: Check out "Against All Odds Nissan BRE 510 1971 Trans Am "

DuckDuckGo returns one result for that string. Your post in this thread.
Add Thank You Reply
(03-07-2017, 05:20 PM)wayne49 Wrote: I believe you meant "colonoscopy" instead of "colostomy".

Colostomy is surgery that is done once and isn't reversible. Involves a plastic bag with fecal material.

Colonoscopy involves insertion of a camera where the sun don't shine.

You be correct.........I ain't no doctor.......thanks
Add Thank You Reply
Sorry for my poor computer skills. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5XAP4pCRps This is a 20 some minute film about behind the scene racing in 1971 Trans Am series. It really was "Against all odds".
Add Thank You Reply
Thought for the day Dudes:

Only the female mosquito bites. She uses the protein from the blood she takes to develop her eggs. The male mosquito feeds on nectar from flowers.

INTJohn
Add Thank You Reply
Mix up might have been that they were still called Datsun in '71. I had a '71 pickup, you could put it in your back pocket!! You could also change every spark plug with a crescent wrench.
https://www.google.com/webhp?ie=utf-8&oe...datsun+510&*

I believe almost all biting insects are female. All stinging bees are female too. Go figure???

Guy
"We're all bozos on the bus, so might as well sit back and enjoy the ride."

Wavy Gravy

Add Thank You Reply
Still having trouble going to the mens room, no I don't need a catheter.
2015 RTR  adrian.schafgans@gmail.com
Add Thank You Reply
You want the MENS ROOM? You can't handle the MENS ROOM!!!(quote from the movie, "A Few Good Men")...
96 Dodge Ram Van 3500 360 5.9L
Add Thank You Reply