Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mens room
yah OK butt remember all you guys looking for love in all the wrong places, the most important and first thing the wimen like a Great smelling guy.
2015 RTR
Add Thank You Reply
(12-05-2017, 08:59 AM)Stanvan Wrote: In all the forums I belong to, I've not found the right place to ask this one question; Does anybody really use that opening on the front of underwear?

When getting dressed in the dark locating that tells me the front's facing the front.
It's a brand new day
   Cheers, Rick 

Add Thank You Reply
I'm not sure that counts as "use". I probably should have been more specific. Does anybody really use it for what it was intended for?

Here's my problem. Any time I get a few months in to a set, "Junior" occasionally falls out through the opening. It's kind of disturbing. Around the house, I can just......Okay,finding the correct word is difficult. The only ones that I can think of really don't belong in this forum. "Pull" or "Yank"; no. "Fix" sounds too veterinary. "Rectify" is out as well. Well, you get the idea. And if it happens when I'm out in public, the dance I gotta do is getting difficult as I get older. At 60, I just can't do that without throwing my back out. So, I'm looking for ones without that opening.

Who's with me?
Einstein, when describing radio said "Wire telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull his tail in NY and he meows in LA. And radio works the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."

Add Thank You Reply