Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mens room
yah OK butt remember all you guys looking for love in all the wrong places, the most important and first thing the wimen like a Great smelling guy.
2015 RTR  adrian.schafgans@gmail.com
Add Thank You Reply
(12-05-2017, 08:59 AM)Stanvan Wrote: In all the forums I belong to, I've not found the right place to ask this one question; Does anybody really use that opening on the front of underwear?

When getting dressed in the dark locating that tells me the front's facing the front.
Cheers, Rick
Add Thank You Reply
I'm not sure that counts as "use". I probably should have been more specific. Does anybody really use it for what it was intended for?

Here's my problem. Any time I get a few months in to a set, "Junior" occasionally falls out through the opening. It's kind of disturbing. Around the house, I can just......Okay,finding the correct word is difficult. The only ones that I can think of really don't belong in this forum. "Pull" or "Yank"; no. "Fix" sounds too veterinary. "Rectify" is out as well. Well, you get the idea. And if it happens when I'm out in public, the dance I gotta do is getting difficult as I get older. At 60, I just can't do that without throwing my back out. So, I'm looking for ones without that opening.

Who's with me?
Einstein, when describing radio said "Wire telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull his tail in NY and he meows in LA. And radio works the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."

Add Thank You Reply