Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mens room
I am formally requesting this be made into reality. I do it only because I'm close to entering my 50's and wish to discusss "Mens Issues" with only peers. I understand that my predecessors in age might not wish to do the same. However they still do not fall into my age contemporary catagory.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 3 users say Thank You to sl1966 for this post:
Itripper (12-08-2017), LayWoman for Christ (07-30-2017), petinachambler (06-01-2017)
I'm game. Who's got bigger b@lls?! Joke! Seriously, sounds like a good idea.
Trying to live a simpler life one day at a time...
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to caseyc for this post:
LayWoman for Christ (07-30-2017)
Dood, to start with ... at our age. Toilet water levels ... lol. I'm so not joking! This doesn't even begin to take into account what we had to do to prepare for some of the age related examinations as is .. but when we're living mobile... the challanges alone are a topic all their own.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to sl1966 for this post:
Mens issues are political... REPORTED!

JK heh, are we seriously starting a topic on how annoying it is once your balls start to hit the water?

Ever since at summer camp they told me black widdows hide just under neath the rim of the outhouse toilet, I stand to pee then drop the kids off keeping my manly valueables away from where anybody elses may have rubbed at a suspicious public toilet.
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Blue for this post:
If it will keep conversations like this contained, I'm all for it! Tongue Big Grin
'It's not that I condone facism, or any ism for that matter. Isms, in my opinion, are not good. A person should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself.'
-Ferris Bueller
Add Thank You Reply
hehehe heh

the way I see it for the waterlogged walnut syndrome, you have two choices...

option 1: there is an operation they can give you where for 20,000.00 you can have the even and tightly wound marble pouch of a 14 yr old...

or

Option 2: buy a rubberband, or a ziplock bag, or both... (dont get the ziplock with the actual zipper tho...)
Add Thank You Reply
Thats a good one (burp) seriously you wanna delve deeper than a soggy scrotum. Least of your problem. Think good thoughts. Keep it light, food wise emotional wise health wise. In the end you really have very little control over your path, which in my opinion is not a bad thing.
Add Thank You Reply
(02-09-2014, 03:26 AM)wagoneer Wrote: Thats a good one (burp) seriously you wanna delve deeper than a soggy scrotum. Least of your problem.
2 easy solutions. Either just throw em over your shoulder or just strap em to your leg.
Ken

Stand still. The trees and the bushes beside you are not lost. Wherever you are is called Here. If what a tree or a bush does is lost on you, you are surely lost. The forest knows where you are. You must let it find you.
......................................David Wagoner..-Who Shall Be The Sun?-
Add Thank You Reply
The following 1 user says Thank You to Pappys Dash for this post:
tweedle2 (09-02-2017)
Okay, besides b@lls, what other dude topics are there?
Trying to live a simpler life one day at a time...
Add Thank You Reply
Heck, I've got a pink bus! I can do this!Big Grin[/php]

[php]
(02-09-2014, 12:31 AM)sl1966 Wrote: I am formally requesting this be made into reality. I do it only because I'm close to entering my 50's and wish to discusss "Mens Issues" with only peers. I understand that my predecessors in age might not wish to do the same. However they still do not fall into my age contemporary catagory.

Do your prostrate a favor. Find some ginseng extract; the older the better. The age is even listed on the package if it is old and they are proud of it. It won't help you clear the fence but the waitingis over man. After you've seen improvement you don't need to take it all the time; only once a week or so.
Also yoga! Do yoga semi-regularly and forget about getting up at 2am to go . . .well . . .you know!
Gus
Take a look at my Bus conversion thread!
"Beyond the idea of right & wrong there is a field; I will meet you there."
Rumi
Add Thank You Reply